Broncos old-new

EvanBirchfield

I'm in no way skilled at making any concepts on here but in case any of you who are skilled need an idea, it'd be cool to see the old Denver Broncos orange and blue with their current logo. Also the return of that pretty blue helmet they used to use would look nice. I'm going to try making it on Teambuilder but it won't due it justice.

I'm in no way skilled at making any concepts on here but in case any of you who are skilled need an idea, it'd be cool to see the old Denver Broncos orange and blue with their current logo. Also the return of that pretty blue helmet they used to use would look nice. I'm going to try making it on Teambuilder but it won't due it justice.

Word of advice, use something other than team builder. The options are too limited, and everything on it are old designs. Use something else and create your own designs.

Word of advice, use something other than team builder. The options are too limited, and everything on it are old designs. Use something else and create your own designs.

I only use it because the only programs I know how to use are Paint which is awful and Photoshop which I don't own. That's why I didn't even attempt it with Teambuilder and left it to more talented people to make it.

I only use it because the only programs I know how to use are Paint which is awful and Photoshop which I don't own. That's why I didn't even attempt it with Teambuilder and left it to more talented people to make it.

If you know how to use Paint, may I suggest downloading Paint.NET? It's a free program that's more or less an advanced version of Paint. It's very easy to learn how to use. I've been using it for my concepts for probably about 5 years now and I recommend it to everyone.

If you know how to use Paint, may I suggest downloading Paint.NET? It's a free program that's more or less an advanced version of Paint. It's very easy to learn how to use. I've been using it for my concepts for probably about 5 years now and I recommend it to everyone.

I'll have to check that out thanks! I know paint like the back of my hand but it's not good when it comes to advanced stuff like these logos. I'll deff try it thank you for the tip.

The sock stripes might look weird with the overall uniform.

And I know it's almost impossible, but it seems like the orange pants would benefit from a thin white stripe attached to the blue stripe, just to offset. It wouldn't match the jersey though.

Additionally, the white pants with the orange stripe might look good with a thin blue stripe attached to it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I would have to say that the old color scheme looks great with the newer logos (newer? they're almost 20 years old!). However, in the secondary mark the horse's head looks too small or the body too big, it's leg is almost bigger than its head.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived