NCAAA Football League *Greenland Warriors Added 2/14*

Ragone

Well I have been wanting to create a thread involving this league for awhile. It is a fictional league that involves some unique locations of teams. Being that it was created when I was younger, some of the teams may have common team names. I updated a few but the "founding fathers" of the league were not updated. Anyways, you can read more about the league below. The reason behind the name, National Continental American Athletic Association, is for a number of reasons. The league was established in the United States and follows American Football rules. Also, it spans all of North America. Lastly, the league was established first as a league consisting of many sports. Later on football proved to be the most popular leading to the elimination of all other sports involved in this league. The name is a handful to say, but the league was created when I was younger and I wanted to keep the tradition of the league.

I am not the best designer but I will be trying to improve and better my skills with this project. Well, without further ado, here is the league.

2q1c2lh.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#1 BALTIMORE JETS

Baltimore, Maryland

One of the founding fathers, this team has been untouched. The implementation of purple, green, and black has no reason behind it except it being the teams colors when the franchise was created. The team has had its fair share of failures and successes over the years and has always given their opposing team a fight. For the design aspect, I wanted to have a front facing jet coming towards you. The word mark is North Dakota's font, thanks to Conrad for his amazing fonts. I am not the greatest with fonts so I thought this package would fit well. For the uniforms I wanted something sleek so I went with some modern type striping. Lastly, the helmets and pants can all be mismatched for the teams liking.

2rfydtx.png

2441loz.png

I plan on releasing teams every week or so starting out with the twelve founding fathers which can be found on the map above indicated by the blue bullets. Also, the league does not have any restrictions to uniforms or logos, so teams can be very creative with their looks. Hopefully you enjoy this series and follow the adventure in making this league a reality!

If its supposed to be a continental league, how is there not at least one team from Mexico?

Yeah, I mean seriously, you have teams in Alaska, Yellowknife, and Greenland for peat's sake.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If its supposed to be a continental league, how is there not at least one team from Mexico?

Yeah, I mean seriously, you have teams in Alaska, Yellowknife, and Greenland for peat's sake.

Well you see that's the thing, this league was created when I was younger around 10 years old. The thought of having a team in Mexico really never crossed my mind. I know the name is not completely fulfilled by the location of teams, but I didn't want to change much from when I created this league. I wanted to stick with the name I gave them when I was younger. I do see why I should place a team there so I may look into doing that.

#2 ALASKA ESKIMOS

Anchorage, Alaska

Well I think I will be adding a team to Mexico soon. The name has the name continental so it would only make sense to have a team in Mexico as it spans all of North America. Since I received no comments on the Jets, I am moving on to the Alaska Eskimos, a founding father who competes in the NAC West Conference. I wanted a Yeti to represent the team so I went along and did so. About a month ago, I posted the logo and received a lot of feedback regarding on how it can be improved. To me, it looks pretty solid. Anyways, I also made a secondary logo for the team a snowflake which I think came out nice. The team itself has always been a competitor ever since joining the league in 2006.

qzjjb4.png

2e1zmgm.jpg

I think either the snowflake logo or the Yeti head by itself would look better on the helmet than the primary logo. Otherwise, a very nice set for Alaska.

For Baltimore, I would personally rather see a purple uniform than a BFBS alt but still nice logos there.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I like the logos and stuff for Alaska except the name. They're called the Eskimos, but the logo features a yeti. My advice is to change the name to the Yetis as it would suit the identity better.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Exactly, the Yetis or the Arctics for Alaska. The Yeti logo is great. If you use Eskimos as a nickname, depict something like a kayak, harpoon or a polar bear. The uniforms for Alaska are awesome. The whole Baltimore concept is outstanding, logos, colours and uniforms. Just make sure the green jet has more of a contrast on the green helmet, as stated above. I love the idea of turning your imagined league from way back into logo and uniform reality! Looking forward to the rest of your league!

Thanks for all the comments guys. Before moving on releasing the next teams, I'll update both Alaska and Baltimore hopefully making them look much better. I don't plan on stopping until all the teams are completed, so be ready. :D

I disagree with the idea of placing a team in Greenland (Denmark) and Yellowknife, NWT. I would've thought Toronto and Montreal for those two.

However, I do agree with the interesting concept for this league.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived