NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

Here's the newest Cardinals! I went in a completely different direction with it.

x8VFfTl.jpg

If you didn't have the wordmark, I'd probably think this was a Falcons logo. It'd look much more like the Cardinals if you took out the black or at least added some yellow.

Or better yet... just make this your Falcons logo.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the newest Cardinals! I went in a completely different direction with it.

x8VFfTl.jpg

If you didn't have the wordmark, I'd probably think this was a Falcons logo. It'd look much more like the Cardinals if you took out the black or at least added some yellow.

Or better yet... just make this your Falcons logo.

I think people are getting hung up on the colors a little bit - you have two bird named teams in A-locations with the color red.

I made an Arizona flag colored option - does this help?

2eQ9RmM.jpg

I definitely prefer the old Cardinals version without yellow. I think it looks much better without it, also because it rather reminds me of the St. Louis Cardinals instead of the NFL team.

There's something I've noticed regarding your Cardinals word mark: The various spikes you added to the letters have different sizes or widths. For example, the left spike on the "N" is tiny while the spike on the "L" is much broader and bigger than the ones on the "A" and the "R".

In my view it looks a little forced when these spikes don't nearly have the same widths.

The Bengals logo looks very good. I would just fill the white gap between the E and the N with black and move CINCINNATI to the right to center it.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

When are you gonna do jerseys

Traditionally speaking, I'm not really a uniform guy. I can do them, but let's be honest, I couldn't bring the same level of quality to uniforms. There was going to be a collab with ChrisClement awhile back but it went dark after a few days of talking about it.

I like these but the double blue does nothing for the design because you do not need the bevel.

Maybe reduce the white space just a little as well.

I would probably try to put the football at the bottom.

I'll second that. In my view, there's too much white. I would also put the football at the bottom of the logo, because it will blend in better with the shape of the shield. I would also enlarge "NFL" to occupy more of the white space.

I'm not sure about the bevel. I would drop it if the white space still dominates at the end.

Maybe the serifs of the NFC and AFC logos should all have the same size, or rather width.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived