GotPixels - Cleveland Browns 2015 - Project Wrap - *Throwback with a twist*

GotPixels

GotPixels Cleveland Browns 2015 Project  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's been a fun ride with this one and I really appreciate the feedback throughout. I'm happy with the results.
To close this thing out I did a few quick versions of the "Double Orange" to give some perspective of the two looks as well as a side by side comparison for you.

I'm putting up a poll because I'm curious as to which one gets the most interest.

Thanks again and Peace.

13264606024_19822bf607_o.png
13264606044_8b84f228f2_o.png
13264606054_6b8cb29370_o.png
13264782464_9ea82f35c4_o.png

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Great progression and great job on this GP.

I never thought that I'd want anyone to tinker with the Browns' palette, but the addition of the tan looks very nice.

Putting the Dawg on the shoulders is a unique way of giving the Browns a logo without compromising their iconic helmet.

This was a fun thread.

Nicely done!

I definitely prefer the brown, tan, and orange color scheme, but I actually like the jerseys from the double orange better (the stripe on the side shoulder, the outline on the number, and the dog on the chest instead of the side shoulder)

I like the jerseys that go with the Double Orange, but I prefer the tan snout on the Bulldog. Maybe have the Bulldog on just the right arm over the stripes? That way its hidden and still looks like the typical logo-less Browns, but its still there without taking away from the design itself.

Great progression and great job on this GP.

I never thought that I'd want anyone to tinker with the Browns' palette, but the addition of the tan looks very nice.

Putting the Dawg on the shoulders is a unique way of giving the Browns a logo without compromising their iconic helmet.

This was a fun thread.

Nicely done!

Thanks Sparky and again thanks for the great direction.

Guest darkpiranha

*Shameless bump*

Do you guys like the new helmet template?

Not sure yet. need to see a helmet that uses a logo. The angles, to me, are a bit extreme if they are going to be used exclusively for any projects. As part of a series where we get the traditional angles of helmets, then it's no issue at all.

Working a new template for future projects. Maybe this will help visualize a brown chrome cage vs. a tan chrome cage. Not perfect yet, but will be by the time I unveil it later on.

13292256445_fb51ff857a_o.png

Both of these are really good. The one on the left (dark brown mask) edges out the other one by a small margin.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not sure yet. need to see a helmet that uses a logo. The angles, to me, are a bit extreme if they are going to be used exclusively for any projects. As part of a series where we get the traditional angles of helmets, then it's no issue at all.

Like I pointed out earlier, this is far from perfect and it is being refined.

Here's some decals.

13307837494_c908a45dfe_o.png

Archived