Chiefs Logo Update

Goallinedesign

Hey All-

I haven't had much experience with logo design so I was hoping for some feedback on what I can do better. I like the Chief's concept but i feel like the 70's logo is very dated. What do you think?

Thanks!

JackGambroDesign.com

Chiefs+logo-01.png

UPDATE: New version after seeing your comments coming soon!! Thank you!!!

Chiefs+logo+new-01.png

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

Clean. Sharp. Modern.

I like it. A lot.

Agreed. I like the chiefs current logo, but if they change they should change to this. The arrowhead is sleek, and the kc sporty. Just press the arrowhead down to make it less tall, and, I like it, but the the wordmark they have is great. Nice work.

Uh, it's okay I guess. On a scale of 1-10 yours gets a 5, current gets a 9.5.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Too clean. An arrowhead should show chips and imperfections, they were made by chipping away and shaping a stone.

Now it looks like it was laser cut out of metal and polished to a chrome finish with that gray bevel.

87Redskins.png

I agree with said above. This would be a perfect look for teams trying to pull off the Chiefs name without wanting to use the same imigery as KC, without completely copying them. Perfect for High-Schools, Youth Clubs, etc. However, for a replacement of the Chiefs? Nah, just too generic, not enough character.

Not a fan. It looks like a bad ripoff of the current logo. The current logo looks like an arrowhead carved from stone...this one is too sleek. Plus the italic KC on a static shape looks odd.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived