Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicago with all the early chances and momentum -- 1-0 Los Angeles.

---

And LA finds the back of the net again. 2-0, Good Guys.

6uXNWAo.png

Go Rangers. Blackhawks have nothing going for them and need more than their current roster can provide. They're done.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Go Rangers. Blackhawks have nothing going for them and need more than their current roster can provide. They're done.

I can't stand fans who act this way -- always down on their team, then boast like a mofo the moment they are proven wrong.

6uXNWAo.png

I can't stand fans who act this way -- always down on their team, but boast like a mofo the moment they are proven wrong.

Then don't read my posts, :censored:. It's easy to be cool and collected when your team is dominating.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I can't stand fans who act this way -- always down on their team, but boast like a mofo the moment they are proven wrong.

Then don't read my posts, :censored:.

They usually make for a good laugh with how serious you get about... well.. everything.

GO KINGS.

6uXNWAo.png

Your late edit...

It's easy to be cool and collected when your team is dominating.

Unless you have no life outside of watching professional sports.

3-0 LA, BTW.

6uXNWAo.png

Yeah yeah, trollface.jpeg.

Mod edit: no personal attacks

twitter

Yeah yeah, trollface.jpeg. You are an insufferable prick, Cujo.

Awww...Do you really mean it?! :)

Not looking to get you suspended, so I'll stop ya right here.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, hoss!

6uXNWAo.png

Enjoy whatever sad life you lead. I should know better than to waste my eyesight reading any of your worthless bilge, as it has clearly made me into a more terrible person simply by interacting with you through any medium.

I'm disappointed in the Blackhawks for playing such a poor series against a team of assbags with a fanbase composed of similar slime in a soulless chasm of a city. I rooted for the Kings to defeat the necessary evil that is the Vancouver Canucks, but after this series I'd say you two fanbases are now equal on the d-bag scale.

If the Blackhawks come back to win this series I will be the smuggest prick to ever roam the earth, and it'll all be for you, honey.

twitter

Enjoy whatever sad life you lead. I should know better than to waste my eyesight reading any of your worthless bilge, as it has clearly made me into a more terrible person simply by interacting with you through any medium.

I'm disappointed in the Blackhawks for playing such a poor series against a team of assbags with a fanbase composed of similar slime in a soulless chasm of a city. I rooted for the Kings to defeat the necessary evil that is the Vancouver Canucks, but after this series I'd say you two fanbases are now equal on the d-bag scale.

If the Blackhawks come back to win this series I will be the smuggest prick to ever roam the earth, and it'll all be for you, honey.

I sincerely apologize that your perception of Kings fans has been skewed by great guys such as Cujo, dbadefense, and oddball.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I feel like I wasted so much time this NHL regular season carrying about seedings, standings, division titles, and the West high seeds.

The Kings do just enough to clinch, but not enough to get a top 4 seed or home-ice (their one home-ice series came thanks to upsets galore), and then once it's playoff time, they are the most impossible team to put away outside of South Beach.

SHOULD the Kings and Rags finish the job... When was the last time the cities of Los Angeles and New York faced-off in a major pro sports championship? Crazy to think this almost never happens.

Just guessing here: Yankees-Dodgers '81?

6uXNWAo.png

Well, I'm still hoping for Rangers - Blackhawks final, but I gotta agree, it ain't looking real good right now.

ย 

BB52Big.jpg

ย 

All roads lead to Dollar General.

ย 

I sincerely apologize that your perception of Kings fans has been skewed by great guys such as Cujo, dbadefense, and oddball.

By not being Cujo you're already an improvement. Baiting an emotional fan like myself is easy, and picking the low fruit pretty much defines Cujo's existence on this board, so I'll try not to lump you all into the same boat of fools.

twitter

That sure would be a difference from your regular posts. Thanks for once again smearing every Canucks fan for no good reason.

SHOULD the Kings and Rags finish the job... When was the last time the cities of Los Angeles and New York faced-off in a major pro sports championship? Crazy to think this almost never happens.

Just guessing here: Yankees-Dodgers '81?

Correct, unless you technicaly consider the Dodgers/Mets 1988 NLCS for the championship of a league

(We had some close calls- Knicks-Lakers 2000, these same teams in 2012)

Archived