Grounds Crew Art

Clintau24

FWIW I quite like the plain look of AT&T, not every team needs some kind of pattern out there. That and there's more than enough visually going on around the park to need some attention grabbing grass design.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I think just the way the stadium is built, AT&T Park doesn't necessarily need any mowing designs. Nothing I can think of would make it look any better. It must be that flat edge in straight center field.

That's why I enjoy this stuff! Some parks look great with fancy designs, others look perfect with nothing!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Remember when the Metrodome had a checkerboard pattern on the old style astroturf? I can't come up with another stadium with the older artificial surface with that distinction.

No. Pics?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've always been fascinated by the patterns/art work that Baseball fields use. Yeah the Giants don't employ patterns too much. I think one of the few exceptions was the All-Star game with a big start in Center Field.

It would be cool to see what the Golden Gate bridge would look like stretching from LF to RF.

Switching gears to Football and just curious if anyone has heard if the 49ers will use the Quentin Caps font at Levi's Stadium or that other "cookie-cutter" font. I liked that they used the quentin caps for the last season at the stick, but I fear that meant they were retiring it. I surely hope not, but haven't heard anything.

endzone.jpg

While not as cool as the NY skyline (though I'd say the new tower is an eyesore), Cambells Field in Camden NJ (Philly) has a unique look at the Ben Franklin Bridge (you can see the PATCO trains going back and forth between Philly and NJ) and kinda sorta the Philly skyline.

camden01.jpgcamden-riversharks1_uw.jpgwide_pic.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

While not as cool as the NY skyline (though I'd say the new tower is an eyesore), Cambells Field in Camden NJ (Philly) has a unique look at the Ben Franklin Bridge (you can see the PATCO trains going back and forth between Philly and NJ) and kinda sorta the Philly skyline.

That is gorgeous!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Yeah it too bad you take your life in your own hands by going to murder town USA, even the cops are afraid to go out at night in Camden.

The Riverfront area is not that bad. I've been there many times. My girlfriend teaches in East Camden which is bad but North Camden is the worst.

Great park. The view is even better in person.

• 1 year later...

Archived