NBA Uniform Redesigns (Spurs updated, Suns added)

CAB

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those updated Spurs alternates are a complete downgrade. It seems as if you just put those fiesta colors on there just so you could say you used them somewhere. They don't go well with the silver uniform at all. The Spurs changed their logo to black and silver for a reason; the Spurs have never used the fiesta colors on a uniform and the colors really don't say San Antonio or express what the Spurs organization is all about. If the Heat didn't already have good uniforms I'd recommend you give those fiesta colors to them and create an all-out concept for them using those colors.

As for the Suns, that concept is excellent! I think players and fans alike would absolutely love these. It very nearly tops anything the Suns have actually worn on the court, and that's saying something. Thumbs all the way up.

I know I'm late to see your Wizards concept. But as a Wizards fan it would be preferred to have the red and blue color scheme. They fit the nations capital, and pay respect to the memory of the bullets. Most Wizards fans I know would hate to go back to a color scheme of the dark ages of our franchise.

As a Spurs fan, I love these.

But I have to say.... I'm getting real sick of the "boring" label. At some point, you people are going to have to explain what that means.

Hey, I said other people find them boring. :P But really, I think it has to do with them consistently being one of the best if not the best team in the West year in year out. It'd just be nice to see some new blood. It's also because they focus more on fundamentals instead of being flashy. It's obviously been a winning strategy, but some people would rather see more alley-oops than championships, or something like that.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is this project still going? I'm really looking forward to the rest of the designs (especially your ideas for the Bucks).

I have to say I am disapointed with the new Charlotte Hornets uniforms (not yours, the actual ones revealed today).

I really like your ideas and I think you have done an excellent job thus far. Thank you!

Is this project still going? I'm really looking forward to the rest of the designs (especially your ideas for the Bucks).

I have to say I am disapointed with the new Charlotte Hornets uniforms (not yours, the actual ones revealed today).

I really like your ideas and I think you have done an excellent job thus far. Thank you!

Glad you like them! I'm not sure if I'll continue with this. I've got a much bigger project in the works right now.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Glad you like them! I'm not sure if I'll continue with this. I've got a much bigger project in the works right now.

NOOOOO! I'm selfish and want to see the Bucks! lol

Can you at least tell us what the new project is?

Archived