ramsjetsthunder

I've done an NFL Redesign thread in the past, and i'm gonna give it another try. Since then, I've got photoshop, illustrator, and my skills have improved. So heres my new one!

This is my first time using this template, so it is kinda rough, but heres the Redskins!

WASHINGTON REDSKINS:

ScreenShot2014-06-06at44938PM_zps6762cca

Home

ScreenShot2014-06-06at44902PM_zpsa078959

Away (I know the white jersey doesn't look that good, i'm trying to find a better way to apply the white.)

ScreenShot2014-06-06at44916PM_zps72951a8

Alternate

ScreenShot2014-06-06at44928PM_zpsac48f92

fiowXOD.png

If the Redskins name didn't get enough debate now, those uniforms would make it way worse. Not feeling the font at all, or the use of old gold and black and the feathers on the front isn't great either. This is an example of good idea, meh execution. I would add a normal gold (including a gold facemask), oust the black and find a different way to use the feather motif. And fix the number font, probably to just a standard block.

spacer.png

This has great potential to be a fantastic concept. However, as noted, there are a few things that definitely need to be fixed.

-Template change. This template looks hard to work with.

-The font is a bit extreme and doesn't really fit with the uniform. Try and find something a bit more ordinary. Make the letters white as well, as the colored numbers look very college-esque.

-The white looks very gray, but you seem to have already mentioned that. I would also ditch the black uniform, it's unneeded. Maybe... just maybe try a yellow uniform. There isn't a yellow uniform in the NFL and it'd look great with burgundy pants.

I love how you included the feathers and think what you have is a great start. Ditch the black completely (face mask as well), fix the mistakes mentioned above, new template, and this could be a fantastic modern update for the Skins.

Keep in mind the Nike logo is on the sleeve for NFL uniforms. You're clearly using a college template. NFL teams also wear socks.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Thanks for the feedback, i'll fix up the Redskins and have it up here soon. Until then, here's the New York football Giants.

NEW YORK GIANTS:

HOME

ScreenShot2014-06-08at85002AM_zpsac95b94

AWAY (Still trying to fix the way the white jersey looks.)

ScreenShot2014-06-08at85016AM_zpsed96c8b

ALTERNATE

I personally don't think that the Giants need an alternate, but let me know if you think they do and I can make one.

fiowXOD.png

Archived