Kansas City Knights

VitorioArts

This is almost there. It's just a bit too detailed. Try shrinking the image down to about half its size and see what you lose, then delete most of the things you lose. Then blow it back up again.

rATMcmK.png

cool, this has a lot of potential!

And what would you say needs to be fixed? Tired of all these one liners that provide no help.

Anywho, I agree with what was said above. Need to simplify more. You would totally lose the details in the face and armor if it was shrunk or put onto a jersey. Also the wordmark seems rather bland. As if it's just an MS font. It's a good start though!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I really like the work on the knight...for me the outside oval doesnt fit. I mean it looks ok but I think a diamond or hexagon type shape would fit better. Tying in to the sharpness of the sword and all. Great work on the horse and the knight. And your choice of colors works well for KC and for a knight at the same time. Good show!

The perspective on the arm and sword is really off. The arm recedes into the background, but the position of the hand would have the sword held horizontally, not toward the viewer.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The perspective on the arm and sword is really off. The arm recedes into the background, but the position of the hand would have the sword held horizontally, not toward the viewer.

I don't think the perspective of the arm or sword is off at all. Seems like it's being held directly over his head.

I really like the direction this is going in. It has just the right amount of detail for what is basically a full figure logo without being to simple of overwhelmingly detailed. The one thing I'd like to see is what the mark would look like without the oval. It would help eliminate a lot of un-needed white space in the logo.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I don't think the perspective of the arm or sword is off at all. Seems like it's being held directly over his head.

I really like the direction this is going in. It has just the right amount of detail for what is basically a full figure logo without being to simple of overwhelmingly detailed. The one thing I'd like to see is what the mark would look like without the oval. It would help eliminate a lot of un-needed white space in the logo.

Totally agree.

Archived