2014 NCFA Yearbook Release

drdougfresh

Doug you have outdone yourself with the 2014 media guide mate. Spot on! This is definitely the bench mark for fantasy league media guides on the Board and anywhere on the net. Have you come closer to finalizing details with an actual print version of the media guide? Would love to see that guide in my hand in all its beauty.

Doug you have outdone yourself with the 2014 media guide mate. Spot on! This is definitely the bench mark for fantasy league media guides on the Board and anywhere on the net. Have you come closer to finalizing details with an actual print version of the media guide? Would love to see that guide in my hand in all its beauty.

Thanks everyone -- glad you've enjoyed it!

VG - haven't had a minute to wrap things up with the printer yet, but I will definitely keep you posted. I don't anticipate this being finished up later than the start of the season.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Doug, just wanted to say again how great this came out. i went through every page and it's just so well done all the way through.

now, i have to point out 1 mistake i caught. on your own teams page, you have Taj Boyd listed in the HoF twice

What can I say? I liked him that much ;) (he WAS my hero the year I won the championship)

Guest darkpiranha

The NCFA yearbook and the IceHL yearbooks are the things on this board that I most look forward to each year. Bravo for yet another stunning publication.

All of them are great, but I really wish the Irvington College Horsemen were a real thing. The pumpkin helmet/combo gives me shivers.

Now I'm inspired again to break out some InDesign tutorials...

Doug and all the helping hands and heads - congratulations to an inspiring and breathtaking display of concept art you have put together.

Apart from all the logos and jerseys I especially like the layout of the book as well as the different presentational graphics.

Fantastic job.

Daniel

Just looked through the entire yearbook and I have to say, you've done a really great job with it! Love it!

I'm actually currently in the process of making a yearbook for my fantasy baseball league.

If anybody would like to help me out on this project, shoot me a PM!

Thanks, and again, great job!!

Archived