Tennessee Titans Concept

Audiodrama

it's very well done, but i'm not a big fan of it.

i LOVE the titans sword logo, but it just look plain awful on a helmet, imo. that's the beauty of the thumbtack. it's not the best logo, but on the side of a helmet, it's wonderful.

my biggest complaint is that this concept almost completely eliminates the oiler blue from the primary sets. navy and white looks a bit bland.

but yeah. i really like the effort. it's well done, and i like the intent... but in practice, i like the titans current look more than this.

I like these. Although I like white helmets for the Titans better than Navy. Maybe try a silver helmet? Maybe add stripes to the navy socks like you have on the white. I like consistency.

Also, where's the red from the logo? It's not in the jerseys whatsoever. So maybe you should eliminate it from the logos.

Pretty good job. ^_^

buffalo_sig.png

I like these. Although I like white helmets for the Titans better than Navy. Maybe try a silver helmet? Maybe add stripes to the navy socks like you have on the white. I like consistency.

Also, where's the red from the logo? It's not in the jerseys whatsoever. So maybe you should eliminate it from the logos.

I have to disagree on both counts, B&B.

Adding silver is bringing an unnecessary color to the mix when there is one color barely used (Oilers blue) and another not used at all (red). The very reason those colors are there is as a tribute to the Houston Oilers, and they should remain.

As for the concept, Oilers blue helmets would look nice, since the color is dreadfully underrepresented. Or you could try Oilers blue pants with the navy jersey.

Question for Unwind: how did you do the helmet stripes? The 2 parallel darts like they have now, or something more traditional? On my monitor, it looks like there is a white stripe in the midline of the helmet, inside the Oilers blue stripe - but because of the perspective of the helmet, I can't see where the stripe ends, and if there really is anything in the middle.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Question for Unwind: how did you do the helmet stripes? The 2 parallel darts like they have now, or something more traditional? On my monitor, it looks like there is a white stripe in the midline of the helmet, inside the Oilers blue stripe - but because of the perspective of the helmet, I can't see where the stripe ends, and if there really is anything in the middle.

It's a traditional triple-stripe. It's Oiler blue-white-Oiler blue...I tried to keep the helmet stripe style similar to the stripe style used on the jerseys and pants.

These are great, Unwind.

Love the modified shoulder yoke. Much cleaner and actually more interesting. And while I like the current white helmet, I must admit that yours looks pretty sharp.

My only complaint would be the removal of the flaming shield logo. I think it looks great on a helmet. But that's just personal preference.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

This being my first post, I'd like to say I've been lurking for a while, and Unwind you do excellent work. I love this set as well. The Sword logo is perfect for the helmet in my opinion. The dark helmet would take some getting used to, but I think it works best for this set. Overall great work. :notworthy:

ONLY complaints:

1. I prefer the white helmet.

2. I think the navy pants should have a white stripe in the middle instead of blue. I know the goal is probably to be consistent between the two sets of pants, but it appears as just two powder blue stripes (sort of like Purdue's pants, with two black stripes with gold in the middle).

Besides those two minor points, great work as usual.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2. I think the navy pants should have a white stripe in the middle instead of blue. I know the goal is probably to be consistent between the two sets of pants, but it appears as just two powder blue stripes (sort of like Purdue's pants, with two black stripes with gold in the middle).

Ahhh crap that's actually my fault...I forgot to change the striping on the middle set. They're supposed to be dark blue with a light blue-white-light blue stripe sequence.

My bad. :D

2.  I think the navy pants should have a white stripe in the middle instead of blue.  I know the goal is probably to be consistent between the two sets of pants, but it appears as just two powder blue stripes (sort of like Purdue's pants, with two black stripes with gold in the middle).

Ahhh crap that's actually my fault...I forgot to change the striping on the middle set. They're supposed to be dark blue with a light blue-white-light blue stripe sequence.

My bad. :D

And here I sat thinking I had offered some sort of brilliant insight. B) In that case, I only have ONE complaint. . .

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived