NFL Hockey-Style Hoodies

C-Squared

I'd like these better with no names/numbers.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

You know what I've always wanted? A big honking logo.... on my LOWER belly!

Well, whaddaya know!?

New%20hoody%20088.jpg

On your LOWER belly? Do you typically buy hoodies three sizes too large and wear them as dresses?

I'm referring to the ones like Dallas and Green Bay wherein the logos sit way too low. The Bears one you posted however, would be fine, but after all these are knockoffs and none of the products are as pictured. Ever.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I'm referring to the ones like Dallas and Green Bay wherein the logos sit way too low. The Bears one you posted however, would be fine, but after all these are knockoffs and none of the products are as pictured. Ever.

That's my concern - no consistency or accountability from these producers... would consider paying double for a legit Nike version for piece of mind alone

You can tell it's a knockoff because they're using the old logo. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived