Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Yes, because I was referring to the Military group as being terrible. 

I love the fact that he tried to make you look like an :censored: for not liking some wannabe army name that has nothing to do with the actual army... I guess I'm an heartless animal hater mother:censored:er since I don't like Grizzlies for a Memphis team?

Firstly I wasn't trying anything but showing the name Desert Knights is in fact what some vets call themselves. You can think it is a terrible name, just happens to be a name some of our vets thought was unique.

@jp1409 Why is it a wannabe army name, I never said I liked it because it was used by vets if anything I like it because it reps the environment/geo location of the teams home, so quite the opposite.

And yes you are, everyone knows grizzlies are the gentle giants of the forest and protect those with good souls when in trouble.

38 minutes ago, VegasBound said:

Firstly I wasn't trying anything but showing the name Desert Knights is in fact what some vets call themselves. You can think it is a terrible name, just happens to be a name some of our vets thought was unique.

@jp1409 Why is it a wannabe army name, I never said I liked it because it was used by vets if anything I like it because it reps the environment/geo location of the teams home, so quite the opposite.

And yes you are, everyone knows grizzlies are the gentle giants of the forest and protect those with good souls when in trouble.

4 hours ago, TheRatPack said:

Ya these guys are horrible https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesertKingiths/

Trying to make the guy look bad since he doesn't like an ugly name that happens to be used by some vets... It's not like he said actual soldiers are horrible. We all know Foley has a boner for everything army related but this is still only hockey, people can hate a stupid army related name without actually hating army, the vets or any of this... By the way, this name is effectively sounding as minor league as possible.

Desert Knights is an absolutely terrible name for a pro sports team. Regardless of what it represents. 

And don't get me started on the topic of disliking names for what they represent. White Sox- those things are an absolute nightmare in a sock drawer. How do you tell which sock is a pair to another if they all look the same?? How???

sig.png

17 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Desert Knights is an absolutely terrible name for a pro sports team. Regardless of what it represents. 

And don't get me started on the topic of disliking names for what they represent. White Sox- those things are an absolute nightmare in a sock drawer. How do you tell which sock is a pair to another if they all look the same?? How???

You haven't had to deal with the 50 shades of green army socks have you?

19 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

I too hate everyone lol Sorry if I offended you at all wasnt what I ment to do.

20 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Howie Mandel numbers his socks so that each one has its partner and goes on the proper foot.

On 2016-11-12 at 9:50 AM, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

These are the socks I wear.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e5/dc/c2/e5dcc2ab8c3ce6b5878025a14bd7bdc3.jpg

I only have 7. So when I walk around with one tentacle exposed people tend to look at me strangely.

The Catch of the Day!

Archived