US Cricket League - Beltway and Chicago logos open!

raysox

1 hour ago, raysox said:

Clubs like this  normally have an all white test cricket set, a colored 50 over set and a colored t20 set. They've  been clashing so far so I've only made one

1 hour ago, BigRed618 said:

Do cricket teams normally have just one uniform? Or do they also have a clash set?

Usually they just have one uniform for each form as they don't really worry about clashing because since the batsmen are wear pads and helmets it is easy to distinguish between the two teams even if they have similar logos.

chi2.png.e3f371d2d781c695054c9176266d80e1.png.cc84fd8f463fd7e6fab69c1866228790.png

IMG_0231.PNG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:36 AM, raysox said:

My thinking was that the city of Miami is far from Lauderhill, which is where the actual stadium is. So I was trying to make it an all encompassing regional logo. I’ve noticed a few teams using 11 in their name, so was trying that out, but not in love with it

M1AM1

Change the capital i's to ones??

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Just now, raysox said:

oh that's sick 

MIami.png

I always wanted David Beckham to call the Miami Soccer side that name but the 11 players on a cricket team fits nicely also.

That shade of pink is awesome and I like how you brought the palm inside the logo now.

Very nice work, watching this thread with anticipation now.

Thankyou.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:33 PM, raysox said:

Let's keep rolling! I'm actually going to watch the Tampa Cricket League tomorrow, so that's cool!

Let's do DC.

DC.jpg

So there's a lot of fields between DC and Baltimore, so I thought it'd be better to combine the region. It'd be cool if anyone wanted to try to do a DC plus Baltimore flag concept. Also open to patriotic colors cause it's DC, obviously. Also are there any other names other than Beltway? Just covering our bases!

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? I'm sort of lost on where to even start.

Chicago.jpg

We can start Chicago! I think I'm gonna advertise these "openings' no real ideas for them, but probably classic looking for a big market like this. Open to any colors, maybe shy away from the Chicago flag, but who knows!

46 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

Do the teams wear just one hat with all their uniforms, or do they have one or two hats to mix and match between their three uniforms? I'm working on Indy CC uniforms right now and was wondering how many hats I could do.

I’ve only been making one uniform so free reign on one but I’d love to see multiples, as you’ve seen it’s all been pretty basic since there isn’t too much I can do in game! 

One thing i’ve been wanting to do is a logo like Carleton football club in Australia with a monogram heavy logo

5 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

Here's a concept for Indianapolis CC using the original log but in Indy flag colors.

WS5Mnul.png

Looks cool but Pads barely ever have any designs on them. They're usually just one colour.

On 1/15/2018 at 8:59 PM, raysox said:

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? I'm sort of lost on where to even start.

Chicago.jpg

We can start Chicago! I think I'm gonna advertise these "openings' no real ideas for them, but probably classic looking for a big market like this. Open to any colors, maybe shy away from the Chicago flag, but who knows!

Maybe for Chicago something about Windy City. On an unrelated note for the color scheme, maybe a simple navy-white, navy-silver scheme.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:36 AM, schtee said:

You've done a tremendous job marrying traditional cricket aesthetics with a more brash American look. Huge props. 

Thanks man! It's been fun but also hard. I couldn't have done it alone, thanks to everyone else who has contributed.

DC gave me fits, just really had trouble. A lot of the feedback I got from twitter said that DC and Baltimore should be treated as 2 different cities. I shaded to DC and used them as the source for the brand. DC's known for their cherry blossoms and cherries are the "state" fruit. Here's what I got!

DC_01.png

I want to do a maroon colored uniform so expect that later. Anyone have a concept for Chicago?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, raysox said:

Thanks man! It's been fun but also hard. I couldn't have done it alone, thanks to everyone else who has contributed.

DC gave me fits, just really had trouble. A lot of the feedback I got from twitter said that DC and Baltimore should be treated as 2 different cities. I shaded to DC and used them as the source for the brand. DC's known for their cherry blossoms and cherries are the "state" fruit. Here's what I got!

DC_01.png

I want to do a maroon colored uniform so expect that later. Anyone have a concept for Chicago?

How about one of these.

DC Incorporated

Unified DC

Four C's (Capital City Cricket Club)

The hexagon shape is to NY for my liking, could you go more of a ball shape with this one?

You know what would be a good logo for DC, the white house with stumps hidden in it. Could be hard to do but it would be mint.

Archived