If Harden gets going the Rockets can win. Especially if Thompson stays out. The Rockets started out terribly, have scratched back, have looked incredibly shaky, but are somehow still in this game.

Warriors have looked absolutely asleep and somehow still have the lead. Actually, neither team looks that great tonight. The Warriors look annoyingly disinterested, and Houston actually looks tired. 

Its close now, but I don’t see this lasting. 

Warriors got off to a 12-0 start then Houston fought back.

6 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Warriors have looked absolutely asleep and somehow still have the lead. Actually, neither team looks that great tonight. The Warriors look annoyingly disinterested, and Houston actually looks tired. 

Its close now, but I don’t see this lasting. 

There was a stretch where each time Harden or Paul got the ball, they looked surprised to have it. I think Harden getting a couple of calls has energized him though. That dunk on Green was pretty sweet.

The crazy thing is that if Houston wins tonight, they have two of the final three at home. It's still weird to see GSW not the 1 seed.

Yes and since then have been playing with their heads pretty far up their own asses. I don’t understand why they play so careless at times, but I’m sure that has a bit to do with this whole thing being so much harder than the Warriors make it look.

Like I said, Houston is up at half and I’d still be really shocked if this doesn’t end up as a Warriors 20 point win. 

Rockets know they're dead if they lose tonight plus TNT wants this to go 7. 

Harden looked really, really good in the first half.

Warriors looked bored. They need to fix that. Also, I fully expect Steph to score 34 in the second half.

Rockets have played for their lives and the Warriors have missed their fair share of shots but as expected the Rockets did get more fouls. 

Incredible game. What a mess of a last possession for the Warriors. Didn’t they have a time out?

Sigh.

So I think the one thing that’s always going to separate those Jordan Bulls teams from these Warriors teams is that the Bulls didn’t have those moments where they shot themselves in the foot with absolutey stupid basketball. It’s cost the Warriors in the legacy scoreboard already in the past (2016 Finals), and it definitely reared its head tonight. I kinda feel like that may be what their legacy ultimately goes down as. The only team thing that prevents them from being the best ever is themselves. Well, and Lebron, of course. 

Just now, Wings said:

Rockets have played for their lives and the Warriors have missed their fair share of shots but as expected the Rockets did get more fouls. 

Yeah, but that's what happens when your game is based on threes and layups.

Biggest win at Golden State since the Cavs in 2016. Nice work Houston.

Hell, maybe both series will go 7. 

Durant was 1-5 in the 4th and Curry was worse going 1-8.

That's not going to happen in two of the next three games, right?

Question: When the Sterling Brown footage is released, will they cancel the rest of the NBA playoffs? Because it sounds cataclysmic.

Posted (edited)

Deleted, found the thread the post I just made was meant to be in.

Edited by buzzcut

In honor of the western conference finals....

CO96COL.jpg

It's fun watching the media and everyone else overreact to every game in GSW-HOU:

Game 1: The Rockets will be lucky to win one game!

Game 2: Curry is finished. The Dynasty is over. 

Game 3: The Rockets are dead, the NBA sucks, Kevin Durant ruined basketball.

Game 4: Uh...Warriors in 6???

9 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Question: When the Sterling Brown footage is released, will they cancel the rest of the NBA playoffs? Because it sounds cataclysmic.

I think the playoffs are still on, but the footage is out and this is a bad, bad day for Milwaukee.

10 hours ago, DG_Now said:

In the end, Brown wasn’t even charged with a crime, which is why Brown was acting so suspicious in the first place—because he wasn’t doing anything illegal! 

Granted, parking Homer Simpson style across multiple handicapped parking spots doesn't warrant tasing or anything other than a simple citation, but he did do something illegal, so this statement isn't totally accurate.

I LOL at the "suspicion of resisting arrest".  If you're the one doing the arresting, how do you suspect someone of resisting - either they is or they ain't.  That alone discredits any defense the cops might try to use.

It's basically....

(0:29 - 0:32 in case it doesn't start in the right spot)

EDIT: LOL at Dolemite no-selling the cop's gut punches then countering with the worst superkick since Shawn Michaels missed Chris Jericho's chin by about four inches.