Nfl baseball x-over thread

IronChefShark

ok, since everyone for the most part has been on thier best behavior, uncle SHB has decided to attempt to share his NFL baseball x-over concepts.

everything I said at the beginning of the old thread still stands. However I realize most of you just HAVE to come back with a "i think you should do this" or "how about trying this" or "i was hoping you would do.." something of that nature. Ok then, if you absolutely have to scratch that itch be my guest. But I want you to realize that I dont edit concepts unless I feel I need to (the 49ers concept may get edited should they follow through with the rumored new script logo). Therefore most of your "suggestions" will fall on deaf ears and will be a wasted effort on your part.

To be honest, Id rather have someone tell me something flat out sucks then have someone tell me "its good, but what if.." blah blah blah.

COPY AND PASTE ALL SHORTCUTS!

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Miami Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Oakland Raiders

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Diego Chargers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

St. Louis Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington Redskins

have a good day :P

aw skunt, none of the links are working?

huh, that must have something to do with the fact that I HAVENT UPLOADED THE IMAGES YET!! :P:D :laugh:

ok, they are up now. most of the logos themselves were easy to cross over. the challenging part was the text images. which is why there are not a whole lot of arched texts in these concepts. also some of the road scripts are not quite accurate, I used fonts that best matched each team.

SHB, these are your best x-overs to date. Excellent work on every single one. My favorites are the Falcons and the Bengals because I dig black jerseys. Gotta love the Niners ones, seeign as how they're my favorite team. I would really liek to see an alternate Niners football jerseys in black. I think it would do well. Anyways, getting off-topic here. Shark, superb job on all the x-overs.

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

wow... those are great SHB... well done!

I find it neat on the Dallas one that you changed the type of blue for their white and away/alt jerseys, just like in real life.

By far my favourite is the Atlanta Falcons one. That's classy. Ones that I also really like are Houston, Tennessee,  and Cincinnatti.

My least fav, ironically, would have to be my Dolphins. Aqua and orange are not the best colours to work with on a baseball uni. Maybe some more navy could be put into it? In the hats?

-----

I have a little off topic Q for Mockba...what the heck did you accomplish by doing that? I don't really know what anybody has against eachother, but save the immiturity for Kindergarden students, will ya? sheesh! Confront and resolve your goddamn problems like a man. Show some class, eh?

-----

Alright... enough about that... I better go... Ciao muchachos!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Hey, Shark.  Good for you.  They're all very well done.  I really like the Ravens' homes, the Chiefs' roads and the 49ers' thirds.  My favorite set as a whole is the Bengals' set.  Nice work and thanks for sharing these.

Archived