pcgd

Name That Font!

Recommended Posts

Can anyone identify the font used in the Madden/NHL 17 cover, or at least something close to it. I've been trying to find something close to it for a while but I may just have to make a font. Thanks

 

 

imgres.jpg

tarasenko_nhl17cover642.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On July 21, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Sport Billy said:

Anyone know this font?

I'm guessing the "J" is the key.

Thank you

image.jpeg

 

Actually, I believe the font is King of Rome, the new font Elon is using

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2016 at 0:30 PM, TTaylor44 said:

Anyone know the font here?

20160722_110912.jpg

 

Bullet-Regular (House Industries)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know the name of the "America's Game" font or something similar to it? Thank you!

 

4sejvd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2016 at 6:41 PM, Ragone said:

Does anyone know the name of the "America's Game" font or something similar to it? Thank you!

 

4sejvd.png

 

America's Game = Minion Semibold

Narrated By... = Goudy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, pagan696 said:

 

America's Game = Minion Semibold

Narrated By... = Goudy

 

Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody help me out and name this font?

9040.jpg

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, charger77 said:

Can anybody help me out and name this font?

9040.jpg

 

Thanks

 

Serpentine (the name is a bit condensed while the numbers are in normal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the Bank of America and the SoCal Gas fonts similar (or the same)?  What about Sprint and citi's font? (Obviously the "t" is different, but are they otherwise the same?)  Thank you.  Sorry if I've not followed the correct etiquette/protocol.

bofa.bmp

citi.bmp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be a miracle if anyone can ask but this place has done it before, can anyone identify this V.  It's all i've been given to try and source the original.

V.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SDX said:

Will be a miracle if anyone can ask but this place has done it before, can anyone identify this V.  It's all i've been given to try and source the original.

V.jpg

Pretty sure this one is "Blessed Day". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely awesome Atomic. I owe you a beer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2016 at 11:11 PM, sayahh said:

Are the Bank of America and the SoCal Gas fonts similar (or the same)?  What about Sprint and citi's font? (Obviously the "t" is different, but are they otherwise the same?)  Thank you.  Sorry if I've not followed the correct etiquette/protocol.

bofa.bmp

citi.bmp

 

BoA = Franklin Gothic Condensed

SoCal = Univers Bold Cond

citi = custom/ not enough to go by (possibly a modified version of about 2 or 3 choices)

Sprint - TheSans Semibold/ Plain

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pagan696 said:

 

BoA = Franklin Gothic Condensed

SoCal = Univers Bold Cond

citi = custom/ not enough to go by (possibly a modified version of about 2 or 3 choices)

Sprint - TheSans Semibold/ Plain

 


You're amazing!!  Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2016 at 4:32 PM, __taylorc said:

Can anyone identify the font used in the Madden/NHL 17 cover, or at least something close to it. I've been trying to find something close to it for a while but I may just have to make a font. Thanks

 

 

imgres.jpg

tarasenko_nhl17cover642.jpg

Stratum 1 or 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now