NHL Rebranded

WNDUP FX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With your Rangers logo, it may look better with the 'NYR' on an angle running up the right-hand side of the bottom of the shield.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The Bruins one is really cool, classic vibe going on. Here's an idea for the New York Rangers one. What about the skyline instead of Lady Liberty, the New York Liberty uses that brand (in the same building) so maybe a different branding method should be carried out.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Thanks. I was thinking about adding stripes to the bottom, but I kinda like the way it looks without them.

Here's the New York Rangers jersey I just finished.

nyrthird.jpg

Does anyone have the Rangers font? I couldn't find a shadowed font that was even close, so I doubled up the numbers on a grey fill.

That statue looks a little like Che Guevara. :P

As for the bruins bear- That is one pissed-off lookin' bear!

5amlwx.jpg

Instead of a stump at the base of the building, trap it in a shield. Great detail on the Chrysler Building btw. What if you arched the script like the back of the Rangers jerseys? That'd be really really cool.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

i think you could keep the radiating points from your original Chrysler Building concept with the shield, which looks a whole lot more awesome (gives a look of depth with the building, really emphasizes a height to it)

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived