NCAA Football Concepts

bigmike

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright some mixed reviews on Bama, I decided to return to the Black and White houndstooth on the collars, the collars also match the 2006 uniforms which I linked in the original post. I switched back to some of their tradional things, the gray facemask, and the double pant stripe. I kept the houndstooth on the helmets because some people liked it and I do too, it makes their helmets even more unique and it would be so faint on a real helmet that it probably wouldn't be that noticeable. I kept the Alabama script too because not many teams have a script across their chest, Ole Miss is really the only team that comes to mind.

AlabamaUniformsUpdate.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 3 months later...

Well it's been a couple of months, but I am back in the concept mood. The Preseason Top 25 I used has changed alot since the beginning of the season. I'm going to go back and make some tweaks or redo the following teams: Georgia, Oregon State, Pitt, Oregon, TCU and possibly Florida. But for now I have a new team that is the team I hate the most, the Auburn Tigers.

Auburn Tigers

For Auburn I wanted to do a couple things, add some modern elements to the uniforms and make the pants striping match the rest of the uniform. Since they are a Under Armor school I've always thought the horns would be a nice look for Auburn, I also added piping around the sleeves connecting to the classic sleeve striping. The eyes logo is also used on the collar, it is a pretty good logo and they don't even use it so I thought I would. I also added blue helmets, blue pants, and a orange jersey as an alternate. Here is the All-Blue Uniform option.

Home and Away

AuburnHomeandAwayUniforms-1.png

Alternate

AuburnAlternateUniforms.png

I'll post Troy soon because I already have them done, and then I'll probably just start updating the old concepts.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived