NCAA Football Concepts

bigmike

Yeah I knew that about the Florida Stripes, originally I was going to use them on all the uniforms, but I just don't like the White uniforms stripes so thats why I changed it, it just doesn't have enough contrast in my opinion. Plus I really like how the Orange/White/Blue/White/Orange striping looks on my concept.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I knew that about the Florida Stripes, originally I was going to use them on all the uniforms, but I just don't like the White uniforms stripes so thats why I changed it, it just doesn't have enough contrast in my opinion. Plus I really like how the Orange/White/Blue/White/Orange striping looks on my concept.

they do look good but i just liked the put-togethered-ness of their current ones which i wouldnt have changed, but its not my concept and it does look very good so i wont complain anymore. also, colleseum makes jerseys for college teams using those stripes and the florida one looks very similar. my little brother owns it among many other gators jerseys, my father graduated from UF, it was one of the only off-brand jersey i have ever liked the look of

maehl.png

they do look good but i just liked the put-togethered-ness of their current ones which i wouldnt have changed, but its not my concept and it does look very good so i wont complain anymore. also, colleseum makes jerseys for college teams using those stripes and the florida one looks very similar. my little brother owns it among many other gators jerseys, my father graduated from UF, it was one of the only off-brand jersey i have ever liked the look of

Ah its cool lol, I like hearing feedback, I just thought I'd explain why I decided not to use them haha. I've actually done a Tebow mock-up of what a orange jersey would look like with there current striping pattern.

TimTebowOrangeJersey.png

I did that back when it was rumored for the Georgia Halloween game, I wish they'd get one because it would look really good.

Ah its cool lol, I like hearing feedback, I just thought I'd explain why I decided not to use them haha. I've actually done a Tebow mock-up of what a orange jersey would look like with there current striping pattern.

TimTebowOrangeJersey.png

I did that back when it was rumored for the Georgia Halloween game, I wish they'd get one because it would look really good.

yes that looks very good. though the gators did sport orange jerseys during the 80s

maehl.png

Alright its taken me awhile to come up with some ideas for TCU and Boise State, but I finally got them done, and I have posted updates to both Florida and Texas. Florida's update has the Gator Head on the orange helmet, this was a great suggestion (by CJayZ) because looking back at it the Gators script doesn't fit th new font which is used a lot in my concept. For Texas, I just updated to block numbers. Okay moving on, I decided to re-post TCU because I started over so here is TCU V.2!

#6 TCU Horned Frogs V.2

Okay so I decided to keep my Frog Skin Uniforms but only as Alternates. The main uniforms are completly new and I'm building off of their last uniform set. The Horned Collar was a really unique thing so I decided to expand the pattern more, it's now on the Helmet and Pants, theirs not much else to say about this one.

Home and Away Uniforms

TCUUniformsV2.png

Pro Combat Alternate Uniforms

TCUFinalV2-1.png

Next up is the team that beat TCU in the Fiesta Bowl last year, the BCS Buster Boise State.

#3 Boise State Broncos

I tried about 3 different things with Boise, 1st was using the old template they had but it was basically the same. 2nd I tried using their current uniforms but making the stripes wrap around on the sleeves, but that didn't work. The 3rd attempt was the winner, I drew inspiration from my Fantasy Team's old uniforms, I think it's nice and unique because it brings back the side stripes but it is combined with some piping. I took all gray out, I used the Bronco by it self on the helmet, and I used the same number font. The Aways have orange piping outlining the stripe so it adds some orange to the away jerseys, and I brought back the orange pants because they look really nice. I only have 2 left and I'm very excited about the Ohio State one, I'll be working on it next and I should have it up soon.

Home and Away Uniforms

BoiseStateUniformsPresentation-1.png

That home jersey looks almost exactly like the Denver Broncos' jersey, except for the numbers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This Boise State design is much better than their current. I especially love those orange pants and the pant-striping pattern. The striping on these are much simpler than what Boise State currently offers.

The blue bronco on blue helmet looks bad, IMO. It all blends together, which makes it look like a solid blue helmet with random orange stripes. Outline the horse head in white, and it will pop a bit more.

Punch9

BSU is too similar to the Denver Broncos IMO. I like the way the colors are used though. I kind of like how the Bronco on the helmet is subtle, but as Punch9 states, it really blends in and from a distance it would probably be indistinguishable.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Alright I added a white outline to the logos on the helmet. I know they are pretty similar to the Denver Broncos but I was trying to make an update of Boise State's 2007 uniforms (as leonardo said), which are almost identical to Denver's uniforms. I felt I made these different enough though because the stripes have piping around them that lead from the collars to the stripes, instead of the stripes actually running into the collar which is what Denver's do.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Alright I added a white outline to the logos on the helmet. I know they are pretty similar to the Denver Broncos but I was trying to make an update of Boise State's 2007 uniforms (as leonardo said), which are almost identical to Denver's uniforms. I felt I made these different enough though because the stripes have piping around them that lead from the collars to the stripes, instead of the stripes actually running into the collar which is what Denver's do.

yeah, those uniforms in 2007 were in fact based of the broncos and these are similar but the piping does make it a little bit different

Here's an idea:

Boise State wears blue monochrome at home... why not create a white stormtrooper look for them? Just an idea.

that would be fricking amazing

maehl.png

Archived