NCAA Football Concepts

bigmike

Love the Wisconsin uniforms. Someone suggested that once we join the BigTen, that Nebraska and Wisconsin should play for the "Battle of Big Reds" where the winner gets to wear a red next year, regardless of home stadium.

And living out in Eugene, I think it's hilarious that the Ducks have about 500 uniform combos if you include helmets and socks.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Wisconsin uniforms. Someone suggested that once we join the BigTen, that Nebraska and Wisconsin should play for the "Battle of Big Reds" where the winner gets to wear a red next year, regardless of home stadium.

And living out in Eugene, I think it's hilarious that the Ducks have about 500 uniform combos if you include helmets and socks.

That is a great idea. Whoever thought of that should send that to Barry Alvarez and Tom Osborne.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

It's not the original version, but I figured to best demonstrate it, I should update it to my new template.

b0aaa3c2.png

I don't think that's enough options. Why not more than one shade of green, for instance? Or why don't you just use every uniform design they've had since Nike possessed them. (That's about 196,365 versions, right?)

(I'm being sarcastic. I think.)

I originally had a silver and silver-white set included but it looked terrible.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That is a great idea. Whoever thought of that should send that to Barry Alvarez and Tom Osborne.

Kbaker- they were even talking about the winner wearing red outs and the loser wears the all-whites next season. Nebraska has always been leery of the all-reds after a devastating loss to Oklahoma while wearing that combo, but I figure why not? It's a new conference, why not start some new traditions.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Kbaker- they were even talking about the winner wearing red outs and the loser wears the all-whites next season. Nebraska has always been leery of the all-reds after a devastating loss to Oklahoma while wearing that combo, but I figure why not? It's a new conference, why not start some new traditions.

Yeah, I agree with that. Make new rivals and new intriguing rivalry games, which that would definitely be.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Yeah, I agree with that. Make new rivals and new intriguing rivalry games, which that would definitely be.

Especially considering that the NU-OU rivalry has been dead for the past decade and a half anyway. The Huskers need an in-conference rival and the man most responsible for the Badgers glory years is a Husker alum... it makes perfect sense. Even more sense than a rivalry with the only school NU shares a border with, and let's face it... Iowa doesn't need another contrived rivalry :D

Anyway, the Badgers unis would look MUCH better without any black at all... including the W. It also wouldn't hurt to darken the red to cardinal.

Especially considering that the NU-OU rivalry has been dead for the past decade and a half anyway. The Huskers need an in-conference rival and the man most responsible for the Badgers glory years is a Husker alum... it makes perfect sense. Even more sense than a rivalry with the only school NU shares a border with, and let's face it... Iowa doesn't need another contrived rivalry :D

Anyway, the Badgers unis would look MUCH better without any black at all... including the W. It also wouldn't hurt to darken the red to cardinal.

Nebraska currently has Oklahoma, Colorado and then Missouri as rivals - if I had my pick, I'd chose Penn State, Wisconsin and Iowa as our big three games in the BigTen. Wisconsin is obvious - lots of shared culture and history. Penn State already has bad blood with NU; we have each sidelined each other from National Titles in the past. And finally Iowa has a rivalry name which is too catchy to pass up - FARMAGGEDON.

UyDgMWP.jpg

I suggested that the teams play for the uni's and the loser re-brands in my blog (link in my sig), but I also probably mentioned it when I posted Nebraska and Wisconsin concepts here too. It's a great idea. As for the Oregon concept, I think you could take it further. Other than the numbers and helmet stripe, it looks pretty similar to what they currently use. It's Oregon. Go crazy!

Fellow Eugene resident?

Alright now I'm down to the Top 10, and next up is the most unique team in all of College Football.

#10 Oregon Ducks V.1

Okay so I have done a Oregon Concept before, and this one is very similar to it. I used my new Pro Combat cut that I've used for Oregon State, LSU, Pitt, and Arkansas. Black is mostly absent from the Concept except for the Blackout Alternate. This Concept features 4 helmets, 3 colored Jerseys, 3 white Jerseys, along with 3 colored pants, and 3 white pants. This kind of mixes the new uniforms with the diamond plate uniforms, It has colored shoulders with the wings on top (which are different then there current wings), with some piping. I wasn't sure what to make the Default Away but you know what Oregon doesn't really have one I mean they are going to mix and match like crazy so I'm not really going to call any of these Default Uniforms for Home or Away. The Pants are probably the most crazy thing, Oregon never really has crazy pants so I figured I'd try this out. The most simple uniforms are the Blackout and Whiteout Uniforms, I know I kept Black out of the concept for the most part but its Oregon so I thought I'd throw a Blackout uniform in there. I have no idea how many combinations this could make but I'm sure its more then I want to know haha. Next up will be Nebraska, don't expect a major change but some tweaking instead.

Green and White 1

OregonHomeAwayUniforms.png

Yellow and White 2

OregonAlternateHomeAwayUniforms-1.png

Blackout and Whiteout

OregonBlackoutandWhiteout.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'd add white shoulders to the black and black shoulders to the white for consistency. Also, I'd make the shoulder/torso dividing line go to the armpit instead of dividing the sleeves in half. I think they'd look better as a solid color.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

got to agree with kevin W here. except on the all-whites/blacks i think they look good. im still not sure if i like the steel on their actual uniforms or not but i would have liked to see one with steel. great work as usual

maehl.png

Yeah, you should add a silver and white pair. Come on, it's Oregon. You know they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to add even more uniforms.

Those Oregon unis are SWEET! The two color idea looks really good, and it should cut down on the different combinations ;) I actually like the black- and white-outs with just one color, but I would at least include the piping that separates the colors on the other unis. Great job though!

Those are freaking nasty, I hope we NEVER go to anything that ugly. That white w/ yellow has to be the ugliest uniform I've ever seen!

No offense.

Your right Oregon has never worn anything uglier than those :rolleyes:

Anyways I'm going to add some piping to the Blackout and Whiteout Uniforms to stay consistent with the rest of the uniforms, I'l probably switch out the White uniforms too because I like the Green and White set better. I may also do a Carbon set just for fun.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived