NCAA Football Concepts

bigmike

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really disappointed you didn't use the dark gray in the color scheme. The yellow you used looks like a highlighter, and not in a good way. I don't think the pants work for a team like Oregon, as they would end up looking two-toned, Color 1=Color 2, while the jerseys are more single-toned Color 1>Color 2, ya know?

I'm really disappointed you didn't use the dark gray in the color scheme. The yellow you used looks like a highlighter, and not in a good way. I don't think the pants work for a team like Oregon, as they would end up looking two-toned, Color 1=Color 2, while the jerseys are more single-toned Color 1>Color 2, ya know?

Yeah, I could probably move the piping and 2nd color down and in some more on the pants so the 1st Color will play a little bit of a bigger part. But I completely understand what your saying, thats something that kind of bothered me but its taken me awhile to figure out how to fix it. I'm working on Nebraska right now and I'll post a Oregon update with it. Also I may replace white with gray on the Colored Uniforms and then take away the White/Yellow Uniform.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

#10 Oregon Ducks V.2

Well its not a completely different concept from V.1, but its a little bit different. I heard some people say they wanted the Steel back so I brought it back. The overall design is the same except I scrapped the White/Yellow Alternate and entered a Steel Uniform in its place which features a Carbon Fiber Helmet. The pant striping is also cut down a little bit from the original. I also added some color to the Blackout Uniform, and the Whiteout kind of turned into a White/Steel uniform. Of Course all the Helmets and Pants would be interchangeable. The Yellow I used is what they use, so sorry if it seems too bright.

Home and Away

OregonHomeAwayUniformsV3.png

Yellow and Steel

OregonAlternateHomeAwayUniformsV3.png

Black and White/Steel

OregonBlackoutandWhiteoutV3.png

And now from Modern Uniforms to Classic...

#9 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wasn't too sure on what to do for Nebraska, First thing is I wanted to do was use Cream, now I know the NCAA only allows Away Uniforms to be white but it my Concept world, cream would be an exception. I used the New N although I took away the outline to separate them from Stanford. The Helmet has double stripes to match the sleeve/pant stripes. Another change is the numbers, I used the font from their throwback uniforms. I was going to keep the Circle Patch, but I couldn't find a good image of it, if anyway has it and would like to post it, I'd be happy to add it back to the uniforms.

Added the patch to the Jerseys and on the pants stripe I changed the logo inside it to their current N logo with the script on it except I took away the double outline to match the helmet's N. I also added on top of the pants stripe and I also added the numbers above the stripes, I know thats what their current uniforms look like and I decided to keep them.

Home and Away

NebraksaUniforms2.png

Okay so I guess I'll keep Oregon V.1 up for awhile so you guys can compare, but I'll probably take it down in a day or two. Next up is Iowa and I have a good idea for them, it will definitely separate them from the Steelers look.

NEBRASKA - The cream actually looks very nice paired with red. Nice job at separating them from Wisconsin. Don't change a thing.

OREGON - Good update, but it's still not perfect. The pants striping on the buttocks makes it look like the player just pooped out green, yellow, and grey. Although Oregon normally had many out-there and wacky designs, like others have mentioned, this set seems too wacky to me. Just eliminate the two-tone pants and you'll be closer to perfection.

Punch9

Yeah, if you're going to include secondary colors on the Oregon pants, use stripes. I'd use the LSU Pro Combat style stripes, but make the lines more narrow.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like where you're going with the Husker updates, although it looks like the Home Jersey and Away Pants are two different shades of red. Also, you took away any type of "N" on the pants, which is something I always associated with NU uniforms.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like where you're going with the Husker updates, although it looks like the Home Jersey and Away Pants are two different shades of red. Also, you took away any type of "N" on the pants, which is something I always associated with NU uniforms.

Just noticed the "N" on the pants is missing, that definitely needs to be added back. The reds look the same to me though.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

not too sure about cream for Nebraska, even though it does look kinda cool. BUT, the number font is good and is the LEAST they should do to differentiate themselves from Wisconsin, while still staying true to the Nebraska brand.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Thanks guys for all the comments on Nebraska. And thanks Huskeraddict for the patch, I'll add it to the concept tommorow. I could make the Oregon pants stripe look like the one used for my Oregon State concept, except I may change it a little bit. I already have Florida done, and I'll get to work on Iowa in the next day or two.

Love the Wisconsin uniforms. Someone suggested that once we join the BigTen, that Nebraska and Wisconsin should play for the "Battle of Big Reds" where the winner gets to wear a red next year, regardless of home stadium.

And living out in Eugene, I think it's hilarious that the Ducks have about 500 uniform combos if you include helmets and socks.

Fellow Eugene resident?

Yup. Sorry for the delay. Lived in Ducktown since 2006.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Love the Wisconsin uniforms. Someone suggested that once we join the BigTen, that Nebraska and Wisconsin should play for the "Battle of Big Reds" where the winner gets to wear a red next year, regardless of home stadium.

And living out in Eugene, I think it's hilarious that the Ducks have about 500 uniform combos if you include helmets and socks.

Fellow Eugene resident?

Yup. Sorry for the delay. Lived in Ducktown since 2006.

Nice, been here like 15 years myself. You been to a Duck game yet?

Archived