NCAA Football Concepts

bigmike

Yeah, it should definitely be white-color-white at home and white-white-color on the road.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I may go back and add numbers to the sleeves, thats something I forget to do a lot, I'm not going to add green pants, I don't like how it looks for Miami, it just doesnt mix well IMO. I added orange pants, so if my concept was real they could wear those as much as they want too on the road. I've got Oklahoma done so I'll go ahead and post it, and work on adding numbers to the Miami set after.

#12 Oklahoma Sooners

I've done Oklahoma before, and I was really happy with my first concept, so I didn't change much from it. It features the return of northwestern stripes seen on their throwbacks from last year and from 6 or 7 years ago. Then the helmet and pants stripe match the sleeves. I thought about adding the white helmet but decided against it just because its not really needed. The OU on the helmet is a little bit different then their current, it matches the script on the jerseys. I also added a red pair of pants. Next up is Wisconsin, if anyone has suggestions for them let me know because I'm not really sure what to do with them.

Update: Updated helmet with one stripe, and pants to match their current, I red pants only feature one stripe to match the helmet.

Home and Away Uniforms

OklahomaUniforms2.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I gotta say that I'm not really feeling this Sooner concept. The sleeve striping is just a monochromatic version of the Steelers or Iowa Hawkeyes. And being that you mentioned Northwestern, it actually confirms my thinking that uniforms with those stripes are too "Big Ten" for a team like OU. The tri-stripe helmet and pants seem better for Wisconsin.

Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm just not getting it.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I agree about the helmet stripe. I would either get rid of it or make it a single stripe.

For Wisconsin, please keep the W on the helmet and use the number font that the basketball teams use.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Yeah I really like the white helmets for LSU, so I kept it, I forgot to go in and switch the tigers out, I figured I'd use the new one cause the other one is kind of outdated, but I didn't know LSU fans didn't like the new one haha, maybe the old one just needs a clean up. Anyways I'm posting the updates for Oklahoma and Miami right now, and I'm working on Wisconsin, I'm using a more modern design for them since I plan on going classic with Nebraska and I want to separate the two. As far as the Oklahoma stripes I'm going to respectively disagree with the statement that it's too much of a Big 10 feel, just because the striping design is worn but a lot of schools, for example Auburn, Florida, BYU, Army, and Oklahoma has worn it as a throwback back when Jason White was there and last season so its been worn by Oklahoma before haha. And I'm going to be changing Iowa some so they won't look the same.

I love the white helmets for LSU, nice job with their whole set.

I can't wait to see Nebraska.

Yeah, ditto.

And here's something I just thought of. Which schools DO NOT want to change their uniforms? Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, Tennessee, USC and Notre Dame are the quick and easy ones to figure out. But they're also the ten most winningest programs (in random order). Makes sense that there would be a correlation between success and non-changing uniforms.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

And here's something I just thought of. Which schools DO NOT want to change their uniforms? Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, Tennessee, USC and Notre Dame are the quick and easy ones to figure out. But they're also the ten most winningest programs (in random order). Makes sense that there would be a correlation between success and non-changing uniforms.

Yeah exactly, I think its LetsGoOakland, he keeps saying I'm not changing enough or he thinks every school should got modern except a few. But a lot of teams don't want to change their look at all, and IMO Classic uniforms can look just as good as the nicest Modern Uniform. I'm kind of in between, but I'm a huge Alabama fan and the fans here are huge traditionalist especially when it comes to uniforms. But I'm trying to change them to what I think would look good for them and if thats making tweaks to their uniforms are going with a more classic feel then that's just it being my concept. I want to turn this into a big series though, where I do teams after the Top 25 as well, and with some of those teams I'll try and get a little bit more creative. Alright moving on...

#11 Wisconsin Badgers

This is a team that has some classic styled uniforms and they look nice but they also look exactly like Nebraska. Now that might not be such a bad thing except for the fact that their colors are almost identical. So I completely redid Wisconsin, The helmet is the same except it has a thick red stripe, with a black outline stripe. I used a Adidas cut that I had already made, it was the one used for my first version of Cincinatti, I thought it worked well in using all three of the colors for Wisconsin and having black only play a small part. The Striping stays consistent on the Away, I could change that but I kind of liked the colored shoulders. I also added the wordmark across the chest, and the number font now matches, it also has a black drop shadow. The pants match the helmet, I thought about adding a Black jersey, I can add it if y'all would like to see it but I decided to leave it out for now. Oregon is up next and its going to be pretty out there.

WisconsinUniformsTV.png

I'd add TV numbers to the shoulders but other than that, I love it. Please don't add a black jersey.

Alright I won't haha, I added TV numbers and I realized I had misspelled Badgers on the Background template so I fixed it haha. Oregon will probably be up tonight.

I'd love to see you do something similar to what I did for Oregon when I started (but never finished) doing Pro Combat sets for all ten Pac-10 schools. Let me see if I can dig up the image.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'd add TV numbers to the shoulders but other than that, I love it. Please don't add a black jersey.

Alright I won't haha, I added TV numbers and I realized I had misspelled Badgers on the Background template so I fixed it haha. Oregon will probably be up tonight.

Didn't notice that haha. I hope that they go to something similar to this once Nebraska enters the Big Ten.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

It's not the original version, but I figured to best demonstrate it, I should update it to my new template.

b0aaa3c2.png

It's not the original version, but I figured to best demonstrate it, I should update it to my new template.

b0aaa3c2.png

I don't think that's enough options. Why not more than one shade of green, for instance? Or why don't you just use every uniform design they've had since Nike possessed them. (That's about 196,365 versions, right?)

(I'm being sarcastic. I think.)

Packers-2.png

Archived