NCAA Football Concepts

bigmike

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Slammersman haha, I know its been a while guys, I may have said this already but I started back to school and I've been busy lately so its taken awhile for me to do this. But we are getting closer to the Finale of the Project!

#2 Ohio State Buckeyes

Okay so I have had this one in my head for a long time. Their current uniforms are pretty nice, they make the striping match on the helmets, sleeves, and pants. I wanted to try something different though and take the striping consistency a step further, so I added gray sleeves to match the helmet and pants. Its also kind of an idea I got after looking at their Pro Combat uniforms some more. The biggest problem I had was the numbers, I felt they should maybe have a triple outline to match the logo but it just didn't look right. I added the O logo to the Helmet, I think it looks good but I do like the Buckeye pride stickers so I kept them, if it seems too cluttered I may move the O to the Collar instead. But I thought it could work because a lot of teams have logos on their helmet with pride stickers. Alright so let me know how you like it, and I'll be working on the #1 team who also happens to be my favorite team next :D

OhioStateUniforms-1.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Thanks Slammersman haha, I know its been a while guys, I may have said this already but I started back to school and I've been busy lately so its taken awhile for me to do this. But we are getting closer to the Finale of the Project!

#2 Ohio State Buckeyes

Okay so I have had this one in my head for a long time. Their current uniforms are pretty nice, they make the striping match on the helmets, sleeves, and pants. I wanted to try something different though and take the striping consistency a step further, so I added gray sleeves to match the helmet and pants. Its also kind of an idea I got after looking at their Pro Combat uniforms some more. The biggest problem I had was the numbers, I felt they should maybe have a triple outline to match the logo but it just didn't look right. I added the O logo to the Helmet, I think it looks good but I do like the Buckeye pride stickers so I kept them, if it seems too cluttered I may move the O to the Collar instead. But I thought it could work because a lot of teams have logos on their helmet with pride stickers. Alright so let me know how you like it, and I'll be working on the #1 team who also happens to be my favorite team next :D

OhioStateUniforms.png

I can't see it. It says bandwidth exceeded.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Yeah I exceeded it for the month, I'll either give this a bump on the 23rd (they are supposed to show up then) or create a new account tonight. Sorry about that guys.

Alright got Ohio State up on a new account, I'll try and upload the other ones later.

You should get an account and upload on picturepush.com, then you wont worry about bandwidth and stuff.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I think it looks nice. You kept consistency throughout the uniform without going over board. I like it, but I'm not gaga. ;)

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The Series Finale

#1 Alabama Crimson Tide

Well I was going to wait to get some more comments on Ohio State but I'm done already and I decided to go ahead and post it. Alabama is my favorite team, being from Alabama I have loved them every since I started watching sports, and since this is the biggest sport in Alabama, I know just about everything about them. One thing is tradition, many Alabama fans hate the slight thought of changing the uniforms at all. I do like the uniforms but I think they could make some tweaks. So I did that, I decided to make the houndstooth play a big part which is something seen in a lot of Alabama concepts because they actually did wear some houndstooth themed uniforms before. I put it as a fade on the helmets and on the pants, I also added a White helmet to the set. The jerseys have it on the collar and cuffs, but it is red and white (I completely eliminated black from the set). I used a Alabama script over the numbers on the jersey, and since the A is in the script I used the elephant head on the collar which has no black now. I made some changes to the pants, made the striping match the helmet, so its a single stripe but it does have a double houndstooth stripe around it, and I added the A to the pants. I would have added sleeve numbers but they don't have to be there since the numbers are on the helmets. You'll also notice I took away the gray facemask. I thought about adding red pants but I decided not too. Well that's it, the Top 25 is officially over. It kind of sucks that you can't see all of the concepts right now but they will be back up soon, and I do plan on continuing with other teams in the NCAA, I've had some ideas for Duke, Troy, and Auburn, if you have any request or anything I can try and give it a shot haha. Hope you've enjoyed the series and thanks for helping me out with all the concepts guys!

Home and Away Uniforms

AlabamaUniforms-1.png

I like where you're going with Bama, but I think that when you changed the houndstooth to red and white you also changed it into looking like a picnic tablecloth. I think that the black and white houndstooth might look good, but used sparingly. Overall, though, I like the idea and white helmets are nice on the 'Tide.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I would have to agree on some of the others for Bama need to make the houndstooth black and white. The Pants strio should be 2 red strips and the houndstooth strip in the middle. I don't like the Alabama on the Jersey, but just an A would be good. I'm not sure I like the Houndstooth Crimson Helmet but the white one I like.

Yeah, I don't know if I like the houndstooth helmet. I would just stick with their regular helmet for both uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived