College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

As a side note, I do enjoy Oregon's website trying to sell a "12-0: Undefeated" football DVD. That's some high comedy.

I'm also quite amused with Washington State's athletic department trying to sell football tickets. That cracks me up.

You and me both! One day they'll be good again. Probably just need some badass uniforms. :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to get really offended by all the uniform talk that is ruining this perfectly good Oregon football vs. everyone else message board.

That's what this place is, right?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Aaaaaaaaand Oregon busts out new yellow uniforms for the Pac 10 tourney

You're surprised?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Nah I'm actually excited. I've been wanting a yellow since these came out

They appear to have black numbers though...lame

Didn't they have black on the football yellows? Because that's also lame. Also, what took so long?!

Nah I'm actually excited. I've been wanting a yellow since these came out

They appear to have black numbers though...lame

Didn't they have black on the football yellows? Because that's also lame. Also, what took so long?!

Well football =/= basketball in terms of uniforms (until this year apparently). The bball team never added silver/gray/anthracite to their scheme. Our team has always kept it at green, yellow, white, and black.

While the yellow looks sweet still, based on the green uniform w/ yellow numbers I wanted to see the inverse because I bet it would look good. But black and yellow isn't a bad combo. Ask Wiz Khalifa lol.

The bball team never added silver/gray/anthracite to their scheme.

Until now, of course.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Milwaukee/UWM got their Oregon on in the Horizon League final... too bad their sneakers were the only "highlights" of any kind for the Panthers. Still glad the program is starting to show some semblance of a personality though.

Archived