New York Giants

Lights Out

While it is scaled in, for your standards, I still don't know how well it works.

The NY across the chest just flat out doesn't look good, at all. The red facemask is probably the worst of all the reasonable choices (being Big Blue a blue would work better, and I prefer the grey to this as well)... it just doesn't make the stripe pop.

Your striping is inconsistent.. you've got multi-colored Northwestern style stripes, a single stripe on the helmet, and a triple stripe on the pants. Try to find the right pattern and bring the look together.

Finally, the font. While it matches the wordmark, it doesn't work as a football font. Like, really distracting and bad.

Finally, the font. While it matches the wordmark, it doesn't work as a football font. Like, really distracting and bad.

It's almost the exact same font that Florida State uses, so I think it would look good on the field.

The pants stripe is meant to match the helmet - red stripe on a blue background.

I'll take your other suggestions, though.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• 2 weeks later...

As a die-hard GIANTS fan I dont approve sorry but I am entitled to my opinion right?

Dude, can you believe this: We actually sold your opinion at auction. I am so, so sorry.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

It's almost the exact same font that Florida State uses, so I think it would look good on the field.

The pants stripe is meant to match the helmet - red stripe on a blue background.

I'll take your other suggestions, though.

See, this is why you'll never grow as a designer. You take only the suggestions you want to hear and disregard the rest.

That being said, the away numbers need red outlines and I'd like to see a white facemask

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived