My Marlins makeover

gladsadmad

Anyone notice that, in general, CCSLC members seem to have better ideas than the actual teams do about 3/4 of the time? You gotta wonder who these teams pay to come up with their ideas.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

When I made my statement about the Marlins' new look in the Marlins' Uniform thread, I said that there will be some refining in a year or two. This is where I see them heading, with the exception of dumping black. That black helps to make the colors pop and is a nice touch.

I wished that they kept teal and went with this vermillion (that's what I'm calling it) and black instead of going with this light blue. That said, this color scheme is still unique in pro sports, and is a colorful separation from the (still) largely dull and drab MLB looks of today.

That said, this thread belongs in the "Concepts" part of the forums. </PlayingMod> :P

In the logo how about replacing the black Miami wordmark to blue with orange outline (or vice versa). Right now just Miami in black looks generic. Other than that this concept is about 10x better than what they came up with.

I like this alot actually.

The only thing is that logo is still trash.

But the colors are vastly improved. Nice work.

Agreed 100%

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived