MLS by mcrosby and capitalcanuck

mcrosby

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Bayern means Bavarian, I just think mixing languages comes off as contrived (see: Real Salt Lake). Perhaps if Milwaukee were a German word I'd feel differently, but I'd rather see something along the lines of FC Bavarian Milwaukee or Milwaukee Bavarians FC.

Just my .02 cents, of course... still can't wait to see what you come up with. :D

The concept is much more clean and I specifically like the home blues. The striping down the middle with the logo centered makes the whole concept. Much better than one question, Am I the only one that's annoyed by those gray dots on the side of the jerseys because I think they are unecessary and ugly.

The concept is much more clean and I specifically like the home blues. The striping down the middle with the logo centered makes the whole concept. Much better than one question, Am I the only one that's annoyed by those gray dots on the side of the jerseys because I think they are unecessary and ugly.

Those "dots" are actually based of the laser cut hole things that the new Nike kits have same with the gray patch at the top

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Pssh, that NEFC concept is absurd. I'm assuming the navy blue kit is the home kit, cause it doesn't say, something you should include in your future concepts. I like the middle stripping and think it looks alright, while the socks on all of them look really cool with the snake and tree logo (great design btw). The white kit is definitely my favorite out of the bunch, with the classic red stripe across the body. I like the choice of the green kit as well, staying true to the home kit design and filling in the white strips. Overall very solid and classy, a standard NEFC should be expected to maintain.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

The next update is going to be for Chivas USA.

LA's "other team" also updates for 2012 to draw in more of the growing population of soccer fans in the LA area. The classic Chivas crest is updated to include the LA seal, and a halo above the ball to make a wing/halo feeling to represent the city of angels. The team also changes names from Chivas USA to Chivas LA.

capitalcanuck will have uniforms for Chivas LA soon.

CDChivasLAlogo.png

Very, very nice, especially the home kit. I would put the same logo on both socks, though, having different logos on each sock seems a little tacky. Great design again.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

its the same logo on the socks

He means the same logo on EACH of the socks.

Yes, I meant each of the socks. Sorry I should have made that more clear.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived