MLS by mcrosby and capitalcanuck

mcrosby

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not feeling DC United as a Nike team. They've always been an Adidas team and they've usually made the three stripes look good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 3 months later...

I love your work and I don't mean to nitpick but....

There will never be another AC St Louis. That brand is poison in this town. Not only to fans but more importantly to sponsors.

It is much more likely that the Stars brand would see a return.

That being said I love what you did with the kits. Especially the use of the Fleur de lis and the Arch.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see after months this thread is geting some viewers im not going to say anything yet offically as school and other things are more important but winter break is coming up and who knows if more concepts are in the future?

@nyk33 as an Auburn Fan (War Eagle) I like what mcrosby did for the rouges and the old nasl rouges had an elephant as a mascot iirc

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

• 1 month later...

I always wished that Chicago Fire logo could be a little more realistic, a realistic Shield with CF monogram in the middle with a gold trim.. if you look up "Chicago Fire Department Logo" on google you will find a beautiful Chicago Fire Dept. monogram that i wish Chicago Fire would replicate.

colors would be Red/White/Blue with Gold Trim, then the third kit will be the city flag..

you think you can design a realistic Chicago Fire Shield with "CFD" style monogram, RED WHITE Gold Trim?

I'm loving this series. As a St. Louisan, I would say the name AC St. Louis is worth a second chance. It was an irresponsible ownership group that killed the team more than anything else, but that's another story.

I like the logo you made for Tampa Bay. What they have now is okay, but they need more than just a wordmark, they need a symbol. You pulled it off well, but I always imagined something with a grapefruit, given the Rowdies' color scheme.

It's probably a little late now to suggest expansion teams, seeing as you now have 40 in your series, but I always wanted to see what a Honolulu team would look like. I have some ideas, but I'd like to see what you come up with. Some name ideas: Pearl of Honolulu, Kamehameha Sport Club, FC Hawaii.

Archived