2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Cujo

When it's the same tripe that deals with Laker conspiracy theories and assorted BS that is talked about on a regular basis, it gets kind of irritating. There are times when it just doesn't need to be said. Besides, for a team with Kobe and Dwight Howard, I mean, seriously, the Lakers will almost always have the foul shooting advantage. That's not Laker conspiracy, that's just common sense.

spacer.png

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it's the same tripe that deals with Laker conspiracy theories and assorted BS that is talked about on a regular basis, it gets kind of irritating. There are times when it just doesn't need to be said. Besides, for a team with Kobe and Dwight Howard, I mean, seriously, the Lakers will almost always have the foul shooting advantage. That's not Laker conspiracy, that's just common sense.

You know that the conspiracy talks stretch to things beyond this season. Also a 50-16 free throw advantage for a team that took a lot less shots is eyebrow raising, especially this time of year. That is not common sense.

Also good luck telling Warrior and Jazz fans to not get mad at that because Kobe got injured is once again ridiculous.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

LOL at the Hawks talking :censored: on twitter

With their win today, the #Knicks clinch the 2 seed in the East. That's really good for them, because they avoid us in the first round.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ATLHawks/status/323558269136273410

I am sure the Knicks are terrified of a team they beat both times this season including one time earlier this month by double digits.

LOL at the Hawks talking :censored: on twitter

With their win today, the #Knicks clinch the 2 seed in the East. That's really good for them, because they avoid us in the first round.

https://mobile.twitt...558269136273410

I am sure the Knicks are terrified of a team they beat both times this season including one time earlier this month by double digits.

B2CqNrH.png

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

This hack-a-Howard s*** is incredibly annoying. They need to make a rule to stop teams from intentionally fouling poor free-throw shooters in non-final 2 minute situations in the forth quarter.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This hack-a-Howard s*** is incredibly annoying. They need to make a rule to stop teams from intentionally fouling poor free-throw shooters in non-final 2 minute situations in the forth quarter.

Or Howard could just work on his free throw shooting game and make some shoots.

If your shooting below 60% from the line either you don't care about foul shooting, your too thick headed to actually listen to advice or in Howard's case probably a combination of the two.

B2CqNrH.png

This is a great post and will not get the universal recognition it deserves.

Posting a pic is a great post now?

Btw, good job by the Lakers tonight. They played better than I would have expected w/o Kobe.

Or Howard could just work on his free throw shooting game and make some shoots.

If your shooting below 60% from the line either you don't care about foul shooting, your too thick headed to actually listen to advice or in Howard's case probably a combination of the two.

It's not that. It just slows the game down to a crawl. And the strategy doesn't pan out for the other team that often.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Congratulations to the Lakers on barely making the playoffs amid pure hatred by LeBron/Heat fans and conspiracy theorists clinching the #8 seed in the West.

Utah could still win out, and the Lakers could still lose on Wednesday. All they've done is clinched the tie, and without ownership of the tiebreaker, they have nothing.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Congratulations to the Lakers on barely making the playoffs amid pure hatred by LeBron/Heat fans and conspiracy theorists clinching the #8 seed in the West.

Utah could still win out, and the Lakers could still lose on Wednesday. All they've done is clinched the tie, and without ownership of the tiebreaker, they have nothing.

I'm calling a clinching now, because there's too many parameters for the Jazz, in my opinion, to overcome to eclipse the Lakers at the end now. I stated that this was the last best chance at Utah controlling their own destiny had the Spurs won, but thanks to, arguably, Steve Blake's best game as a Laker and holding San Antonio to only 37% shooting, the Lakers hold the straight flush to the last playoff spot.

The "nail in the coffin" game which will push LA into the postseason, I believe, will be the Jazz's last game at Memphis. Utah can win tomorrow vs. the Wolves and the Rockets can surprise the Lakers on Wednesday, but with the Grizzlies in a three-way dogfight for the #3 through #5 seeding in the West, it'll look like they'll be all in against the Jazz.

Yes, let's change the rules to make things easier on the Lakers. :rolleyes:

Or Dwight Howard can learn how to shoot free throws better than I do

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Good win by the Lakers tonight. Also, if the Rockets manage to lose tomorrow and the Lakers beat Houston on Wednesday, we'll be in 7th seed and avoid the Thunder.

"We'll avoid the shotgun blast to the head and torso and get slowly crushed by an elephant instead."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived