anythinglogos

2013-14 Soccer kits

Inter

inter-anteprima-nike-13-14-595x595.jpg

The blue is way too dark.

Sharp. I don't like messing with team colors, but that looks good IMO.

Put me down as another who finds the blue on the Inter shirt a tad too dark.

Mini trophies: The Premier League gave these out instead of medals the title winning team in the early days of the competition – I remember one slightly disgruntled player being caught on mic complaining to a team mate that he wouldn't be able to get much '****ing champagne' in his. Heh.

I liked the older one more. The new logo is just triyin' too hard and much overdone.

Agreed, it doesn't help that they used stock images either.

1108770-Clipart-Black-And-White-Heraldic-Eagle-Head-2-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

They're so embarrassed, they decided to go the old jersey for the trophy presentation :P

http://www.gettyimag...alProduct=Sport

(though I like how the players get the mini trophy)

Yeah the mini trophies have been around for long in France, the winners of the French League Cup also receive a tiny version of the cup.

It's just a shame these two trophies are awful as hell.

The League Cup isn't too bad, but the Ligue 1 is a bit odd... but even that trophy is far better than what they had before. I've seen mini trophies for grand slam tennis champions as well

I liked the older one more. The new logo is just triyin' too hard and much overdone.

And reminded me of this way too quickly...

When talking about logos I wondered why Brugge changed the traditional colours of their logo. The new design would've looked great with the old colours:

Brugge1.png -> Brugge3.pngBrugge5.png

Hmm. Rather uninspiring and not much to look at, so I suppose it's an ideal fit for the team.

better look at the Arse away kit for next season:

LKAR1.jpg

I like it.

IMO, this kit needs red numbers.

Agreed. If the blue is as dark 'in the flesh' as it appears in the picture, the kit risks looking a bit drab if the numbers are the same colour.

better look at the Arse away kit for next season:

LKAR1.jpg

I like it.

Not bad. Looks like it is from the 90s, but not bad.

BKkrdjuCYAEdZIV.jpg

That really lokks bad.

I'm not a fan of how the blue of the new logo doesn't match the navy blue of the jersey. Why didn't they just make the new logo navy blue?

And the swoosh should be red. Half of it disappears into the white. Not a great look.

Nike_England_home_lead_large.jpg surprised they are just going with an old template for the GK kit.Fy13_NTK_UK_Macro_H_Crest_large.jpegFy13_NTK_UK_Macro_H_Cross_large.jpeg

As plain as it is, I much prefer it to what Umbro had to offer between 2005 and 2010.

Looks more like a fashion shirt, not an on field shirt to me.

It has the Arsenal brand tag that all of their non-field apparel uses also...but maybe they are adding that this year.

The England kit is, It seems, a pretty obvious place holder before a fancier new kit will be released for the World Cup next year. Hence the generic keepers shirt. If I remember France had a similar plain kit first up from Nike. Be interesting to see how Nike evolve the England look from this.

Not a new kit, but first pics of City in Nike.article-0-19E3119A000005DC-739_306x524.jpgarticle-0-19E2F78E000005DC-71_306x535.jpg

New clobber for QPR – I'm not normally that keen on Lotto's stuff but I do rather like the look of the home kit.

newkit64064828809478x35.jpg