jayjackson3

365 Days of Baseball

294 posts in this topic

This whole project is amazing! And it does really help to post things daily here, it gets lots of recognition. When this gets published, I will buy it!

Don't forget that I am still posting every day on my website. Although I posted here every day for the first 69 days, that won't always be the case.

DAY70_zps8baf8f72.png

DAY71_zpsa827a6f9.png

DAY72_zps0909af21.png

1 person likes this

Any chance we might see some uniforms without long-sleeve undershirts? That's my only complaint so far.

The Cardinals' stripes on the socks are supposed to be in this sequence: White-Blue-White-Red-White-Blue-White.

Yea I went through a period where I was doing the Cardinals socks all wrong. I've fixed them in my database but today's entry was completed before I got around to fixing them.

Loving all these. Keep up the great work!

I have seen pictures of the 1977 Indians going full blood clot, but I have never seen a photo of them wearing white over red. Do you know that they did?

That 1939 script for the Phillies is gorgeous! I would love to see that on a jersey today.

Just to address a couple of questions:

Yes, Cleveland did wear white over red at least once between 1975 and 1977. Here is a picture

CLE_1977_zps1d09e864.png

The Mets wore an all-green cap last year which is the year presented in Day 76

MetsStP2012_zps29e9eb89.png

Yesterday was going to be the last day I posted consecutive updates. But I had these uniforms already so I decided to post them. Today might be the last day of consecutive updates! ;-)

DAY77_zpsd6031f98.png

1 person likes this

The San Francisco treat! For Day 78 I wanted to put this out there for Giants fans. I like the jersey that will be worn on Opening Day for this season!

DAY78_zps31301e0b.png