365 Days of Baseball

JayJaxon

With Powder blue, so far the ones I have done are the same. I do still go by the Colorwerx guide though. With gray uniforms, there are many differences. Here is an example of uniforms side-by-side from Bill Henderson's guide:

gray_zps4104b638.png

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God that era's behind us.

I'll second that.

Great image, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Back to recent stuff. But not for long. I've been working on a lot of 70's/80's stuff the last few days, so it's going to get quite colorful in here.

DAY41_zpsf7c38755.png

The Phillies alt is one of my favourite MLB uniforms.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Man, those Astros uniforms were horrendous.

IMO, it'd be better if they replaced all of the black with red.

Wow, I never ralized how ugly they were until they were gone! It is a nice hat with the black cap and brick star.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

Love the braves, o's and indians. Nice presentation on the brewers, but I've never been really fond of their look, and Miami's whole set is just awful. This is a great series, I check it every day, and every day it gets better. Thank You for thinking of this.

spacer.png

For some holidays, I will be doing stuff, it just depends on if I put that particular uniform out yet. I was going to do something special for my birthday, but what I wanted to do would have taken a little too long at the time, especially since I was already working on something else. So there will be situations like that. But for the most part, I will try to put out special uniforms on special days.

DAY44_zps5136ede0.png

After doing a few of the so-called alternate uniforms (Rangers home with red accents/Marlins Uniform with orange accents) the undershirt,cap, and socks really change the entire look of a uniform.

Boston's choice of undershirt dramatically changes the rest of the uniform to me. They don't look bad with red undershirts, just so much better with navy.

Great work so far, as always! Question: how are you doing the BP uniforms? I didn't see the templates for them in the PSD file.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived