365 Days of Baseball

JayJaxon

We get a treat today!

The National and American League uniforms for the 2009 All-Star Game are featured today. Also, I have been corrected on the Reds alternate red uniforms. It appears that the Cincinnati team wears the all red cap at home and the black-bill cap only on the road. I have shown both red jerseys with white pants and the black-billed cap. I'll be making that correction, and I urge you guys to continue to look for mistakes so I can get these uniforms 100% accurate.

DAY17a.png

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't the Indians wear the all-navy Wahoo cap on the road with that alt? Because the alt jersey is the same lighter navy as the two Wahoo caps and the road cap is the darker navy like the road cap (and any navy featured on the home cream alts).

You are absolutely right. I got my caps crossed on that one. It will be corrected soon.

I love what you're doing. If you actually pull this off, you'll become a god amongst men.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

well, that's the second cap mistake I've made by going off the database here. The first was the Cincinnati Reds black bill cap I had paired with the red jersey. I'll change San Francisco in my database, and after I'm done with everything, I'll make a list so the stuff can be more accurate on this site as well.

Also, I use the Colorwerx database for all the colors so even if I don't get the cap bill wrong or the piping isn't quite right, I'm at least going to have the right colors. the only time this may not be the case is if I slightly lighten the black on some uniforms. but I try not to make it too notable.

McCall, good looking out on those caps.

I wanted to prepare something special for the 20th day.

Other than seeing really old uniforms and the cool looking stirrups, we get to see graphics that do not appear here or anywhere else. The Cincinnati chest logo is the only one in the group that came from this site. The Cardinals script was created for me by one of our amazing artists here. I did the other 3 myself. It kind of reinforces the fact that I'm certainly not the only one who should take credit for this project getting as far as it has. If no one was willing to help, I'd be out of luck!

In an effort not to overextend a lot of the guys I ask to make stuff for me, I am always looking for others who are willing to recreate graphics that cannot be found here. I already get so much support from the community, but baseball has a long history and there is so much still to do. This is just a small sample of what is possible with this project and others like it. Enjoy!

DAY20.png

Archived