Alabama's National Champions Logo

KCScout76

Here's Alabama's "Back to Back" Championship logo.

Alabamabacktoback2012logo_zpsdea57913.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Fantastic.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not a fan of the generic Nike font for the word national

Not so. The logo only uses two typestyles. Different weights of United, and Bank Gothic. However, I agree, the Bank Gothic throws a wrench into the cogs, so to speak.

Pretty solid logo, however, I do think it's better than the 2009 logo. The 2011 logo is tops by far of the three.

Comparisons:

imgbamalogo.jpg

12114832l.jpg

Not a fan of the generic Nike font for the word national

That Nike font is terrible.

Did Michigan State or TCU just win the trophy? Because that's all I can think of with those hashy-slash letters.

Not trying to thread jack, just didn't know where else to put this. Here's the "other" back to back champion's logo (FCS):

EC750A46-AE14-44D0-8631-6A4DC57E600E-1011-00000173BD923DEA.jpg

NSDU just whipped the 'Tide.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I realize there are palm trees in Florida where the game was won, but I immediately thought Hawaii when I saw them. Plus, Alabama isn't known for tropical trees, so it does look odd on an Alabama logo. It just doesn't work well. It makes me think the design was already done and they were going to slap an 'A' or an 'ND' in the center and pick a color after the game. Looks generic in that sense.

87Redskins.png

One game I would love to see would be one of the teams In the bcs champs game vs the winner of the fsc champs game. I could serve as like a constellation prize for the loser, like 'you just lost the national champs, but here is a national champion that you could run circles around'

I like the logos posted but surely there is a high res cleaner version of it somewhere. I just can't find it

The 2012 one is posted a few posts above yours. The largest I could find of the 09, 11 ones are in my post.

Edit: Here's a slightly larger 2011 one: http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2FproductImages%2F_791000%2Fff_791012_xl.jpg&w=400

Archived