NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm done. There is no way in hell this team can win a close game. They have to be up at least 21 points at the 2 minute warning to get a chance. This is week in, week out. It's not just frustrating, it's a damn epidemic.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Hey at least this Rams team doesn't quit. Now if only they didn't dig such big holes.

DonValentinoRamslose_zps2d1f8913.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I think I'm done. There is no way in hell this team can win a close game. They have to be up at least 21 points at the 2 minute warning to get a chance. This is week in, week out. It's not just frustrating, it's a damn epidemic.

2-14 in games decided by 7 points or less under Ron Rivera. Oof.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I think I've diagnosed your problem.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Can the Panthers please fire him so we can have him back as defensive coordinator? I see no difference between Pagano and Cottrell.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Randy Bullock just attempted FOUR game-winning field goal tries.

1st one - made, but nullified by timeout

2nd one - blocked, but Tennessee off-side

3rd one - missed, but nullified by timeout

4th one - off the left upright

DAMN.

That's how Virginia Tech's kicker was yesterday.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Randy Bullock just attempted FOUR game-winning field goal tries.

1st one - made, but nullified by timeout

2nd one - blocked, but Tennessee off-side

3rd one - missed, but nullified by timeout

4th one - off the left upright

DAMN.

That's how Virginia Tech's kicker was yesterday.

Cool story bro.

6uXNWAo.png

And Houston takes that one in OT.

I don't know what to think about the Titans yet. 1-1. Dominated the Steelers. Hung tight with the Texans. But I have no idea how they're doing it. By all accounts, they shouldn't be that good. Especially with Locker still at QB. I don't know.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Ok, I've let this simmer a little bit, but I'm still mad. This team isn't bad, but they just give teams chances to win. The stat StillMighty put up there proves that. If they won half of those games last year, they would be in the playoffs. Another struggling issue is the fact that if this was Week 14, they would've won this game. But they would've been 6 games out and no one gave a damn. So in other words to sum it up, here's to another season of mediocrity.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Well there's your cause. An ex-Chargers coordinator running the show.

Cutler to Martellus Bennett with 10 seconds left gets the Bears a 1 point win, but that was a pretty bad game for both teams. The kick return to end the game capped off a game full of stupid plays. But the Bears are 2-0 when they easily could've lost both games so that's good at least. And I don't think Tim Jennings is really that good of a corner. He gets a lot of picks and forced fumbles that masks a lot of coverage mistakes he makes.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

And Houston takes that one in OT.

I don't know what to think about the Titans yet. 1-1. Dominated the Steelers. Hung tight with the Texans. But I have no idea how they're doing it. By all accounts, they shouldn't be that good. Especially with Locker still at QB. I don't know.

I'd wonder more about Houston. They needed two late comebacks to get to 2-0. They could very easily be sitting at 0-2 right now. Very dynamic passing game that will likely get better as the season goes along, and despite the early struggles, they've established the top spot in the South, so all in all, I guess they should be satisfied.

spacer.png

Archived