NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a Browns fan does it, it's usually called 'Taking a Dump' because that is the only time a Brown will reach the Super Bowl.

Excuse me, sir. We still refer to it as "Taking a Modell," thank you very much...

Plopping a "Coach Chud" seems fitting for this year's squad.

6uXNWAo.png

*frantically prods Rams with stick*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Bears leaving all sorts of points on the table and keeping Minnesota in it with mind-numbing playcalls and avoidable turnovers. Embarrassing first half for them but FOX is having a humiliating day with their horrendous broadcast of the game. Numerous drops and they kick it to FOX halftime with a minute left to play in the half and the Bears driving. What a joke.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wow. Didn't know the Redskins forgot how to play defense, they are playing absolutely terrible, about to be 0-24.

Well, it's not like Green Bay is a bad offense. No shame in getting lit up at Lambeau. I'd be more concerned about the Redskins offense if I were you.

BB52Big.jpg

Wow. Didn't know the Redskins forgot how to play defense, they are playing absolutely terrible, about to be 0-24.

Well, it's not like Green Bay is a bad offense. No shame in getting lit up at Lambeau. I'd be more concerned about the Redskins offense if I were you.

Well, that was already covered by the fact that Cujo said they rushed RG3 back and I agreed, Read Option isn't the same when they know your handing it off to the back.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Rodgers with a pretty nice day at the office, for the average QB. 26/31, 335. Of course, that's all in the first half.

The diversity of options for Green Bay is startling. James Jones had no catches (only three targets) last week, and today he's 9/153. Unbelievable. Rodgers is so good at spreading the ball around and keeping his wealth of options dangerous. Does anyone even realize Greg Jennings is no longer there?

Bears leaving all sorts of points on the table and keeping Minnesota in it with mind-numbing playcalls and avoidable turnovers. Embarrassing first half for them but FOX is having a humiliating day with their horrendous broadcast of the game. Numerous drops and they kick it to FOX halftime with a minute left to play in the half and the Bears driving. What a joke.

Well, that explains why I was surprised to come back to check the scores and it was 24-21.

spacer.png

If Griffin can't play at 100% (which he clearly isn't), the Shanahan family would be better off resting him for Kirk Cousins until he's fully healed. Playing an injured and ineffective RG3, and jeopardizing their future, is probably the worst thing Washington can do at this point.

6uXNWAo.png

Maybe if we equipped Rams players with shock collars and used them during stupid penalties.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Embarrassing first half for them but FOX is having a humiliating day with their horrendous broadcast of the game. Numerous drops and they kick it to FOX halftime with a minute left to play in the half and the Bears driving.

They've had the NFL for nearly 20 years, yet they've never fully grasped on the idea of a proper telecast. From the graphics to the commentators, from the obscure cameras to the stupid cartoon gimmicks, I've always had problems with the way they did football games.

The theme song, however...

I advise Fassel the Lesser to update his resume.

Today, we are all otaku.

If Griffin can't play at 100% (which he clearly isn't), the Shanahan family would be better off resting him for Kirk Cousins until he's fully healed. Playing an injured and ineffective RG3, and jeopardizing their future, is probably the worst thing Washington can do at this point.

Exactly. And it's not like Cousins is a bad #2 option. The guy has shown he can play. Then again, Shanahan made it clear he isn't concerned about the future when he started RGIII against Seattle in the playoff game last year. Makes me wonder if Shanahan wouldn't rather have a "traditional" QB and he doesn't really care what happens to RGIII. Maybe in his book, the sooner he can go to Cousins full time, the better. (It's pure speculation so there's no need for "Skins Nation" to go to red alert.)

BB52Big.jpg

Yep, I didn't like Shanahan as a coach when we first hired him, and I certainly don't like him now. Always thought he was a little bit of an overrated coach in Denver, who was lucky because he had Elway, the one thing I will give him is the fact that he can give you a 1,000 yard rusher on day 3 of the draft.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

What an effort by the Chargers. Eagles kept coming hard and fast, but the Chargers plugged on, matched them, and came out in the end. Good for them.

Eagles offense is going to be there, but they need to find a defense. Almost threw away last week's game, and couldn't hold down this one.

A lot of weirdly close early games. Buffalo, San Diego, Baltimore, Miami, Chicago, Kansas City, Atlanta, Houston/Tennessee.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived