NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't help but be reminded of this night:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/88479-2012-nfl-season-thread/page-76

That was fun, in a massively sadistic way.

Wow. That you knew just where to find that is really disturbing. FTR, "Greg" is a fake name and I'm not really in Ohio.

not sure if serious...

it happened last year, so I knew what thread it would be in. At that point, it was just a matter of pegging the date. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who remembers that whole thing.

spacer.png

Can't help but be reminded of this night:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/88479-2012-nfl-season-thread/page-76

That was fun, in a massively sadistic way.

Wow. That you knew just where to find that is really disturbing. FTR, "Greg" is a fake name and I'm not really in Ohio.

not sure if serious...

it happened last year, so I knew what thread it would be in. At that point, it was just a matter of pegging the date. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who remembers that whole thing.

Combine that with your encyclopedia-like knowledge of Andy in the BASS chat Thursday night, and that thing in some other thread (I'm sure you remember which one) you brought up about something the Admiral did a year ago, and yeah, it's a little freaky. Sorry.

BB52Big.jpg

At least the coach should let Phillip take control of the game cuz' he's got all kinds of time!

Like when he threw that pick 6... Then went 3 and out... Then went 3 and out...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Combine that with your encyclopedia-like knowledge of Andy in the BASS chat Thursday night, and that thing in some other thread (I'm sure you remember which one) you brought up about something the Admiral did a year ago, and yeah, it's a little freaky. Sorry.

The fact that I really don't understand the freakiness of it probably just plays to your point then. I dunno, I wasn't exactly joking when I said something about having a really good memory for completely irrelevant stuff. For some reason, some stuff just sticks well. And there might be a genetic aspect of it for all I know; my father often claims that once he learns someone's birthday, he never forgets it, and that dude is a bigger nutjob than I'll ever be.

To that end, lets just cut this particular discussion matter because it's just beginning to make me look far crazier and, well, spookier than my intentions have ever been. :)

spacer.png

Archived