NCAA Football Coaches' Poll Redesign

Lights Out

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify: there wouldn't actually be any black in the Texas stripes. That black line is the part of the template that denotes where the sleeve ends and the cuff begins.

Oh. Whoops.

Clearly I'm blind.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

#13 LSU

iOeDqat.png

WH6LP6F.png

WU3Npkn.png

LSU has a pretty nice look, but it could use a few tweaks. The striping patterns are consistent now and the shoulder stripes wrap all the way around. Sublimated tiger stripes are worked into the stripes and the numbers, which are in the Geaux font. The helmet logo is also tweaked.

#12 FLORIDA STATE

dkMVN4x.png

4MuLfCG.png

KAHGhX9.png

nwDa2Dh.png

This is basically the same FSU concept as the one from my college football series a few months ago, but I figured I'd recreate it for posterity.

Next up is #11 Notre Dame and #10 Florida.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

As a Michigan fan, that is one of my favorite Wolverines concepts I've seen on this forum. Love the collar. Very clever.

As a Wisconsinite, I hate that helmet. The rest of the set is nice, but I don't get the craze about having the W on the front of the helmet.

Overall, nice work, Lights Out.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

#11 NOTRE DAME

WMq4r5j.png

iMfGlsJ.png

aExBeaw.png

waF1jyr.png

I worked in some green trim, used Adidas' custom number font, and tried to capture the "liquid gold" effect of the numbers on this year's Shamrock Series uniforms, but overall, I mostly just kept it classic and simple.

#10 FLORIDA

9Ig8iIZ.png

ChlmaZf.png

GS17dop.png

Yi8LXQN.png

Another minor tweak. Different wordmark on the helmet, gator skin pattern worked in, custom number font and finally consistent striping across every uniform combination.

#9 Louisville and #8 Clemson are next.

xLmjWVv.png

#9 LOUISVILLE

5WtDwhe.png

cmmn1GZ.png

qzCYwu6.png

Unique helmet to separate them from the Arizona Cardinals, yellow trim worked in, custom number font, and a sleeve treatment that gives the jerseys an almost basketball-esque look appropriate for the reigning hoops national champs.

#8 CLEMSON

B6683tw.png

vEjCxuv.png

WGuVrxn.png

AOrYINO.png

More purple worked in, custom number font based on their "C" logo, and sublimated tiger-striped collar inspired by a design they wore in the late '90s.

#7 South Carolina and #6 Texas A&M up next.

xLmjWVv.png

I like the Louisville concept from the neck down. I really can't stand the oversized helmet logo look. I'd go back to something similar to what they already wear.

I would change Clemson back to a standard block number font. Otherwise, it's a great concept.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

#9 LOUISVILLE

5WtDwhe.png

cmmn1GZ.png

qzCYwu6.png

Unique helmet to separate them from the Arizona Cardinals, yellow trim worked in, custom number font, and a sleeve treatment that gives the jerseys an almost basketball-esque look appropriate for the reigning hoops national champs.

#8 CLEMSON

B6683tw.png

vEjCxuv.png

WGuVrxn.png

AOrYINO.png

More purple worked in, custom number font based on their "C" logo, and sublimated tiger-striped collar inspired by a design they wore in the late '90s.

#7 South Carolina and #6 Texas A&M up next.

Even I hate defending that upstate school, but Clemson's paw logo should be at an angle. Also, the paws are facing the wrong way on the right sleeves of the jerseys.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

The Louisville helmet would be nice if it was a one-time alternate. I think I'd be sick of it seeing it every week. Really like the addition of yellow though and the uniforms in general. Clemson is a thing of beauty. Really like that number font.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Just saw this thread and I agree about the Nebraska number font not really matching. If you switched it to a more classic block font, you'd have a winner, and a nice way to modernize the classic NU look without ditching history.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived