My NFL: Simple, Sleek, Brand Cohesion (Updating with additional views)

thespungo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

2QoiuYs.jpg

eyML6kn.jpg

0rbOgH9.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars

- Sublimated jaguar spots over black gradients on the shoulders and pants disappear and reappear in different shades of light.

- The gradients and sublimation allow for the use of the distinctive and ownable jaguar appearance without feeling too gaudy, as animal print often can.

- A return to the teal-to-black gradient helmet, again consistent with the gradients used throughout.

- Alternate Jungle Night uniform an option for marquee matchups, such as playoff games or rivalry games.

Going to be adding some side views of various teams that could benefit from multiple viewing angles.

Stay tuned.

Very nice! I especially like what you did with the Ravens, Broncos, Jaguars, Cowboys, Rams, Patriots, and Panthers. Not big on the Chargers numbers with the gradient, but I do like what you did with the sleeve bolts. (they're my team!) I also like your bold take on the Redskins.

I don't know about those Jaguar uniforms. The jaguar print is probably a bit too much and players probably wouldn't want to wear them. The spots look like flowers almost; if they must be there I'd make them solid. Those teal pants have to be shiny/metallic or they just won't work. I'd change the numbers on the teal jersey from black to white. Also consider inversing the gradient: go from black in the front to teal in the back. Either that or maybe consider a radial gradient: teal on the top of the helmet out to black.

LgRrPrw.jpg

ljNiumn.jpg

ItJymvl.jpg

New England Patriots

- The double red, flowing stripes from the team's primary logo take over as the only instance of striping in set, featured on the sleeves, pants, and socks.

- The patriotic cherry red acts as a bright accent to the deep navy, similar to how the orange pops well for both the Broncos and Bears uniform sets.

- Removed superfluous number outlines for a clean, modern look.

New looks for the Patriots.

I looked through a second time and I was left wondering. I have some cc for ya.

All orange for the bengals

Broncos need a orange jersey and a blue pants

Lions need a black alternate

1nike_dolphins_1378.jpg

Dolphins lettering^^^^^^ plus they need a orange

vikings-yellow.jpg?w=599

Minnesota Viking yellow alternate ^^^^^

No red jersey for Giants! A all blue alternate

Green shoulder wings, not grey.

Yellow stripe on steelers on helmet, there is no better helmet than the classic Steelers.

Yellow jersey and blue pants and vice versa for rams

A red jersey with yellow pants and vice versa for the redskins. I LOVE THE WAR PAINT

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

Your photoshop ability is so good it makes me mad. I mean WOW. By far the best concept series I've seen a very long time. This is the kind of work that I would show to my non-uniform obsessed friends, because I know they'll find it just as cool as I do.

Kudos.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

mFqpeBf.jpg

EOYo4Pp.jpg

nUI4DR0.jpg

New York Giants

- The Giants use of the traditional "Northwestern stripe" is extended to all uniforms in the set, creating a consistent look throughout.

- A "giant" red stripe on the helmet and equally-sized blue stripe on the pants are derivative of the large center portion of the "Northwestern stripe".

- A red jersey returns as an alternate option at home.

New looks for the Giants.

5O14Per.jpg

Carolina Panthers

- Carolina blue and white take the front seat, with black becoming the accent.

- Helmet features oversized "knock-out" version of the team's primary logo on the right side, with player number on left side.

- Numbers inspired by the team's custom type.

- Striping pattern taking cues from the panther's whiskers on the team's primary logo.

- All-black home alternate uniform a more literal interpretation of the sleek, black panther featured as the team's primary logo.

The collarbone stripes are a terrific idea!

Your photoshop ability is so good it makes me mad. I mean WOW. By far the best concept series I've seen a very long time. This is the kind of work that I would show to my non-uniform obsessed friends, because I know they'll find it just as cool as I do.

Kudos.

This has been my favorite comment so far, thanks!

5O14Per.jpg

POXc84x.jpg

YtWqQjw.jpg

Carolina Panthers

- Carolina blue and white take the front seat, with black becoming the accent.

- Helmet features oversized "knock-out" version of the team's primary logo on the right side, with player number on left side.

- Striping pattern taking cues from the panther's whiskers on the team's primary logo.

- All-black home alternate uniform a more literal interpretation of the sleek, black panther featured as the team's primary logo.

New looks for the Panthers.

FZeXbDj.jpg

Cincinnati Bengals

- Orange takes over as the primary color, whose namesake animal is similarly predominantly orange.

- Black striping on shoulders continues onto the chest and pants as a sublimation.

That is the best Bengals concept I have ever seen. I love the emphasis on orange. It would be nice to see a side view of the pants stripes, however. Are the white side panels still on the orange jersey? (I would hope not.)

Just noticed the Bengals sublimated tiger stripes all over the pants. Rather odd design and for some reason...

I'm ok with.

Not feeling the number font though, I'm sure there's something that will fit this much better.

Midway.png

Archived