Oklahoma City Thunder Alternate Jersey concepts

KevinJohnsonThaTruth

It's a shame the actual jersey doesn't feature the layout that your black jersey does. Having "CITY" below the number just looks so much better.

I like the layout of the black jersey but I think the orange jersey is more appealing otherwise, I really like how the light blue "pops".

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The black one would be BFBS, and I think many can agree that the Thunder have way too may colors in their repertoire now. I do agree that the CITY should be under the number on the blue away jersey and was honestly hoping when they released their current alternate it would be an orange OKC jersey. I do like the orange one you made though.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Great working editing these pictures! Its nice to see less blue in the NBA.

I would love to see some Sooner Crimson to go along with that Oklahoma State orange. ;)

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I think many can agree that the Thunder have way too may colors in their repertoire now. I do agree that the CITY should be under the number

agreed with both statements.

personally, i like the idea of OKC in an orange alt more than the knicks.

no i think the knicks got it spot on with their orange alternate

Pretty sure he used "Oklahoma City Thunder Red," though many call it orange. Regardless, this is an NBA team, not a college. A crimson jersey would look horrendous.

Black isn't an OKC Thunder collor. Navy blue is. So if he used a color that is not in the official color pallet... then it is not outlandish to think of another color that would look good. Changing the color pallet is not a crazy idea, since that is what this concept is. Also, crimson, burnt orange, and black would be a great color combo.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived