Madden Fan Contest Deadline Extended

joshlooman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since it's a month later and no announcement, I assume that you guys are completely fed up with legal at this point.

Just as an aside, regardless of how the contest works out I'm looking forward to Madden this year. I might actually be able to afford it this year and Minnesota is playing outdoors for the next couple of seasons. With a new coach and high draft pick QB there's hope. (I wish Ponder would go join the Pro Bass Tour or something. Maybe play tennis)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this one more time. I'm assuming that by the release date (a month or so from now) we'll know who won. I've heard that someone did win and that the designs are in the game, although EA's been pretty quiet about this.

Sooooo... if anyone's got any good rumors to spread....

Bumping this one more time. I'm assuming that by the release date (a month or so from now) we'll know who won. I've heard that someone did win and that the designs are in the game, although EA's been pretty quiet about this.

Sooooo... if anyone's got any good rumors to spread....

To clarify: you heard that someone won, but don't know who? I'd be very surprised if it was only one design.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I thought i did saw this logo here in forums somewhere. I have been curious of all the logos which they got from here. if it is as good as it is, i might consider to buy the game

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived