Denver Broncos Concept

DLabPG5429

First off, need to give Darth Brooks credit for such a great photo realistic template!

Earlier this year, I posted an illustrator version of my design for the Denver Broncos and I've come to the conclusion to put it into a realistic photoshopped form in order to truly get a feel for whether others my idea.

My central plan around my design was to use the Broncos signature helmet stripe as the general idea around the uniform set. Similar to the Seattle Seahawks, the central design will be featured on the pants. helmet and act as the shoulder stripe.

The helmet would not feature any change and continue to have the famous three stripes that represent the Broncos hair and mountains (my opinion), and the Denver Broncos will continue to only use 1 helmet color.

C+C is much appreciated as I want to know whether this design would truly be accepted with fans of all ages.

PS Does anyone else agree with me that: I feel as if the Broncos are one of the hardest teams to rebrand in the modern day NFL

Home: The home jersey will continue to stay Orange for the sake of Fans majority. I elected to go with blue pants for the sets primary, but for lersey home and away, they can be worn with white pants. No more struggle to only wear white with the orange jerseys just because the side stripes only match that way.

r2vkia.jpg

Away:

33mspi9.jpg

Alternate:

245lok7.jpg

And for reference, here is the illustrator version of my design. No more Woodyard though..

10qxu7o.jpg

Using Darth's other template, the frontward facing one I have recreated my design as well, but would like to hear your comments first before I post those.

Not bad.

I don't want to start anything. And even if I did it wouldn't last long because I don't continue but I always wonder about these types of posts. I see it now and then someone say 'not bad' or 'pretty nice' but I feel like if I was a designer and got that, I wouldn't like the response.

Maybe I'm just overreacting, but my question back to you is do you think it's good? What made you not say "that's good" or what made you only say "not bad". They way I see it I read it as like "not bad, but not good" Just a small explanation after would work better too.

As for the concept, I like bringing in that helmet stripe into effect with the jersey. What if you continued that to the shoulder pad part? Like a full sleeve stripe starting form the collar all the way down the the sleeve. Then you could make it more similar to the helmet stripe with more space. I'd just like to see it, don't know if it would look better. then with the away you could keep the whole shoulders navy blue to keep it consistent with the helmet like you did. I think that would look very nice.

Wow, really great template and awesome design. Love the color combo. That orange and darker blue look great together. Couple things...first, ever since f@#*ing nike took over designing NFL jerseys I have hated that damn collar!! I would suggest changing the home/away collar, or at least make it thinner or make the rest of the jersey like the alternate one. And second...I HATE NIKE!

Great job, can't wait to see the front.

On your 2d version, the sleeve color is orange on the blue jersey. On the photoshopped version of it, it's blue. Overall it's a great uniform set. Great job!

Yes I just caught this, but I actually think I like the 3D version more now because the orange striping can correspond to the pants better that way. I will be posting my front photoshops today as well as little fixes to my previous jerseys. Thank so much for the feedback and keep them coming!

Archived