Faint skyline sigs

Phenomenal

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look really sharp and sophisticated. I like the wa that the logo doesn't distract from the skyline but is still plenty visible. Do you have anymore on the go?

TCR I saw your's in another thread, i really liked those a lot. Thought perhaps the Yankees one would be a bit better with a skyline, times square was a bit busy, but i guess it always is.

how come every time somebody does a skyline sig for chicago they use the f'n cubs. what? do you all work for the tribune? there's another team in town. and i'm pretty sure they won the world series last year. :flagcanada:

Hah, I was just working on a similar project.

chicagocubs.jpg

I like that effect, but real-life colors tend to clash with team colors every now and then. I'd either make the city grayscale, or monochrome in the dominant team color, or duotone with the city in one team color and the sky and water in the other. Whoo.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

how come every time somebody does a skyline sig for chicago they use the f'n cubs. what? do you all work for the tribune? there's another team in town. and i'm pretty sure they won the world series last year. :flagcanada:

I've never really noticed, but now that you point that out, it does seem that the skyline and the cubs have a partnership....

but.... I'm confused how the smilie guy with the Canadian flag fits in with that comment

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Archived