Denver Broncos

HarperK

OK, I've had this in my head for quite some time, and finally put it on paper.

-I've always hated side panels, It usually forces monochrome sets, so I changed the Broncos signature template, while keeping the same basic look to it.

-The Broncos pants stripe have been copied so many times over it is time for them to switch it up a bit, so I gave them a different style with a similar feel to it.

-I incorporated the last generation "D" logo, and utilized them on the shoulders and a main logo. (...was going to put them on helmets, but didn't work well IMO)

-I might add a throwback set later...

C+C

BroncosHome.png

BroncosRoad.png

BroncosAlts.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I'm not so sure I like the orange jerseys, but everything else looks good.

yeah, i agree, i just put it there for the sake of putting it there...

This is my favorite Broncos concept I've seen here. I could see them changing to something like this look.

I agree that you should add a number outline.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

These aren't bad but i second, third or whatever that additional outlines are needed to make this concept perfect. Plus: The look is better suited for Syracuse rather than Denver.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Yea I think each of these sets needs outlines around the numbers, and I would drop the orange pants all-together.

Overall, very nice job. I love seeing your concepts, always nice and clean.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Like everyone else is saying, I'd see how an outline looks, although the no-outline looks great on the blue. On the road, I'd try navy for the "stripes" rather than orange. It's stand out a bit more. For the logos, the only thing I'm not feelin' is how one(the one with the horse in the D) has a shadow, whereas the same logo, only with a wordmark underneath it, doesn't. I'd keep them consistent.

These aren't bad but i second, third or whatever that additional outlines are needed to make this concept perfect. Plus: The look is better suited for Syracuse rather than Denver.

Syracuse does not belong in anything remotely similar to these!

OK, I've had this in my head for quite some time, and finally put it on paper.

-I've always hated side panels, It usually forces monochrome sets, so I changed the Broncos signature template, while keeping the same basic look to it.

-The Broncos pants stripe have been copied so many times over it is time for them to switch it up a bit, so I gave them a different style with a similar feel to it.

-I incorporated the last generation "D" logo, and utilized them on the shoulders and a main logo. (...was going to put them on helmets, but didn't work well IMO)

-I might add a throwback set later...

C+C

BroncosHome.png

BroncosRoad.png

BroncosAlts.png

I like it, although I've always wondered about that alternate Denver logo, the horse looks deformed to me

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Hot diggity damn, folk.

How you managed to come up with these I'll never know...but damn good on somehow, some kind of way, concocting something that keeps the Broncos feel without losing the Bronco look.

Add me to the camp that'd like to see outlined numbers. And on the orange jersey, look into changing that "D" in your primary logo to blue. it's lost on the orange background. And speaking of that primary logo, I actually cocnocted something damn near exactly like that for a Broncos concept I started on and never finished. That twisted-up horse is perfect for that application...nice.

This here gets my stamp of approval. A couple tweaks here and there...and I say it'll be damn-near perfect, dawg.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived