American ProCricket Logos & Unis

Gregmond

There's a new professional cricket league just been launched in the US, and if you thought that the ABA logos were bad, take a peek at these (the uniforms appear on each teams page if you scroll down):

American Pro Cricket

Now that is some terrible work right there, I think someone's children may have slapped them together.

I am a big fan of cricket, and I'm all for taking the game to new markets, but for crying out loud, make sure that the thing is going to grab someone's attention.

They should have jumped on to this site for inspiration (and help)!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Hideous. Beyond. Belief.

Actually, the NY Storm logo is reasonably spiffy...but the league logo sucks, every other team logo sucks, and most of those team uniforms just make me want to whip out the pukey smiley. What sort of twisted individual makes up a nice 'Storm' logo in blues and white and then gives the team a uniform dominated by red and pale green???

I've never watched a cricket match and I've been desperate to watch one. I tend to like the "non-traditional" u.s. sports as well as the big 4. Soccer, Aussie Rules (a new fav), rugby. All of those I can find on fox sports world but just once I want to see some cricket!! just to see what its all about! If I'm in chicago one weekend I'll have to check out a match.

Oh, and is it just me or do all those uniforms look like their mom's forgot to use the Tide? Everything looks washed out!!!

worst logo by far. The Arrowheads with a...get this...ARROW!! not an arrow head, but an arrow you woudl see on the interstate. Horrible!

I'm pretty sure you can buy pre made logos for companies where you just change the letters by using their tired, old fonts. It looks like these guys bought that clip art package and didn't even try. That's the bottom line on these. They look really half-assed and tired. This league needs to understand marketing if they want to survive.

From what I've read about cricket, one match can take anywhere from a full day to a few days. How is that "Fast n Furious Action"?

One Clipart CD + Generic Freeware Fonts + Vector Gradients - Creativity = ABA + Pro Cricket

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

You gotta know what a "cruppet" is before you know how to play cricket - very intresting game, I've seen one game before.

The logos- hummm. . . zzzzzzzzzzz :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Is this a mens league? why the hell would any team want to wear pink???

If you want to watch cricket- wait for the Australia v USA ODI match in September, it's in Holland or England- watch it on TV ( it'll be over in 1hr)

I go to the Boxing Day Test at the MCG every year for the last 2 or 3 days, it's very slow and we all cheer when we hit one run.

Can we start a contest to design a decent shirt for each team??

New York Storm

Jersey Fire

DC Forward

Florida Thunder

Chicago Tornados

San Francisco Freedom

Los Angeles Unity

Texas Arrow Head (WTF?)

Whos up for it??

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Extraordinary.

Just absolutely horrible.

This is 20 over cricket, so it should take the same ammount of time as a baseball game. But I don't see this as the way to promote it.

The League logo is a batter in a baseball stance with cricket pads on!

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

move aside arrow head, here comes the forward!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

It's like they said "Let's Americanize it!', and then they did it very poorly--There are a coupl of parks around town I've seen them play cricket in, and the unis are usually quite conservative and decidely non-garish--so these were a shock...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Where do I start???

-I think we need ot vote for the worst...

-Can't they actually get pictures of teh real shirts?

-Were these logos created on PowerPoint?

As to "real" worldwide uniforms, whites are pretty boring, ut the new "colours' they use for day tests (Aussie: is this the correct term?) are pretty cool.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Yep

White or creams for Test, First Class, Juniors

Colours for One Day Internationals (ODI), One Day Domestic (ODD) and some junior leagues

Our new ODI Shirts is great

53d06d6cd28620.jpg

SGE.ARJ91.140104050704.photo00.default-245x176.jpg

1191834.jpg

2348867589.jpg

Brett Lee (oh and in the new shirt)

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived