LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, great concepts, just discovered this thread today and it is really nice, however, I have a couple of complaints, 1. As a Lions fan I think that using their current wordmark would work better than what you put on there, also I'd love to see a black alternate. 2. I can't stand the fact that the Jags and Broncos dont have anything above the numbers, if you aren't going to put the city or the team name, can you at least put the logo, also love how you made the Redskins the Reds

the problem with the jaguars is that the logo i used on the sleaves is the jaguar/jag sheild logo. if i put something on the front i think it'll be too much. other than that most of these comments i will fullfill. alot of great advice here

• 5 weeks later...

I would leave Kansas City's already classic uniforms alone. As for Detroit, I would drop the navy blue and stick with Honolulu blue-and-silver. As for Denver, the navy blue shoulders just look a little busy and top-heavy. And Jacksonville's teal and black jerseys would look better (and be more readable on TV or from a long distance) with white or gold numbers. Also I am not a fan of the Jaguars' all-black uniforms (or any monochrome NFL uniforms). White pants would look better with their black jerseys. But I do like that you made their helmets a solid black once again.

And now that I took a second look, I do like that you brought back the compact numbers on the Chiefs' jerseys, similar to what they wore in the '70s.

I would leave Kansas City's already classic uniforms alone. As for Detroit, I would drop the navy blue and stick with Honolulu blue-and-silver. As for Denver, the navy blue shoulders just look a little busy and top-heavy. And Jacksonville's teal and black jerseys would look better (and be more readable on TV or from a long distance) with white or gold numbers. Also I am not a fan of the Jaguars' all-black uniforms (or any monochrome NFL uniforms). White pants would look better with their black jerseys. But I do like that you made their helmets a solid black once again.

And now that I took a second look, I do like that you brought back the compact numbers on the Chiefs' jerseys, similar to what they wore in the '70s.

see if i change the cheifs stripes back to normal it will look too much like the saints concept i made.

• 1 month later...

Buffalo, Dallas, and New York I like.

Jacksonville would take time for me to get used to.

tampa bay is not good..that orange with that red is definitely not working, it clashes too much

I agree with this.

Tennessee looks bad. Columbia Blue looks nice... but not when there's too much of it. Use a different color on the pants.

Jags looks awful. Not your fault, its just reminiscent of the Predators' mustard jerseys. I'd try adding more teal to help it out, or just go balls out and put spots on it. Tampa needs to drop the orange. Id also add shoulder logos for Houston and Tampa. Really like the Titans helmet logo.

qtOnrJr.png

tampa bay is not good..that orange with that red is definitely not working, it clashes too much

I agree with this.

Tennessee looks bad. Columbia Blue looks nice... but not when there's too much of it. Use a different color on the pants.

not my fault on the tennessee part, i was about to do navy pants but they are going to be wearing carolina on carolina

I agree with this.

not my fault on the tennessee part, i was about to do navy pants but they are going to be wearing carolina on carolina

Can you do white pants, like Dallas and New York?

Archived