infrared41's Best and Worst of the Week - NFL week 14

infrared41

As soon as I saw the Chiefs/Cards game, I thought that would get a "worst" nod. But yeah, those Eagles black unis are just bad. I miss the Kotite and Vermeil Eagles look.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Giants/Titans? Really? Tennessee has an ok, if somewhat dated, look and the Giants are classic.

All it would take for the Titans to shoot right into my top ten would be a permanent switch to this look...

eddie_george_2003_10_26.jpg21532_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

Light-blue could be the primary pants on both sets and it'd still be a winner.

As soon as I saw the Chiefs/Cards game, I thought that would get a "worst" nod. But yeah, those Eagles black unis are just bad. I miss the Kotite and Vermeil Eagles look.

First of all, never refer to the "Kotite era". Second of all, the RYAN and Vermeil Eagles looks were very different. The Ryan era added black, dropped the sleeve stripes, added the logo on the sleeve, and changed the material to the standard mesh.

But, yeah those Eagles uniforms are just bad.

Actually those Eagles uniforms are very cool. Most people away from this site would tend to agree with me. For a twice a year look, it works and works well. The Eagles have a modern uniform that is pretty traditional.

I am one of the few on here that usually sees eye-to-eye with you on most things, but I have to disagree here. I'll admit that for what it is, they pulled it off pretty well. Especially since they didn't go with stripeless pants. However it's just so wrong for them to be in black - jerseys or pants. The green is to dark to look good against the black, and the helmets are way out of place.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Actually those Eagles uniforms are very cool. Most people away from this site would tend to agree with me. For a twice a year look, it works and works well. The Eagles have a modern uniform that is pretty traditional.

Again with this. Here it's "most people agree with you" and a bunch of other threads it's "most players agree with you"... you don't know that, because you can't know that.

Why can't you just have an opinion, and call it yours? Why is it so important to claim some kind of silent majority? I think people would have a lot less conflict with the things you say if you'd just call it your opinion and let it be good enough. We all have opinions... it's fine. There's no need to pretend you have some kind of personal pipeline to what's "true" while everyone has their heads in the sand. It's tiresome, to say the least.

Well, well, look who's back. Nice of you to waste your time replying to a thread created by "that idiot infrared41", Denny. I'd love to say I'm happy you're back, but..well...I'm not. Two weeks sure go fast.

BB52Big.jpg

Giants/Titans? Really? Tennessee has an ok, if somewhat dated, look and the Giants are classic.

All it would take for the Titans to shoot right into my top ten would be a permanent switch to this look...

Light-blue could be the primary pants on both sets and it'd still be a winner.

Absolutely. I thought of adding that look after I posted the pics, but I couldn't remember if the Titans had ever done dark blue over light blue and I didn't feel like digging through Google to find out.

BB52Big.jpg

With the powder blue jerseys with white pants as the alternate.

2. 49ers - Raiders: Two fantastic uniforms on display here. Every NFL game should look this good.

3036ca0cf5846d4e39178690ae954d76.jpg

For my money, this was the best-looking game. I even thought about this weekly thread while watching it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ugh, I can never take you seriously with Seattle on the worst list. The rest of the list is great, though.

I love the Blue pants on the road for Seattle, but those black jerseys/pants for the Eagles destroy any game.

spacer.png

2. 49ers - Raiders: Two fantastic uniforms on display here. Every NFL game should look this good.

3036ca0cf5846d4e39178690ae954d76.jpg

For my money, this was the best-looking game. I even thought about this weekly thread while watching it.

I wish the 49'ers could do a better job of matching their pants to their helmets.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived