2015 World Junior Championships

sportstar1212

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got high hopes for this team. I like Zach Fucale in net, and the talent up front is downright lethal. The defence won't have to be great, only solid, and they should be able to do that.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Going to Montreal during the tournament, and living in the general Toronto area, I've been looking to go to a game where I can watch Canada play. Unfortunately, tickets costs as much, if not more than NHL tickets at the same establishments.

Ridiculous.

1425175351-U10338.png

Going to Montreal during the tournament, and living in the general Toronto area, I've been looking to go to a game where I can watch Canada play. Unfortunately, tickets costs as much, if not more than NHL tickets at the same establishments.

Ridiculous.

Huh. I remember in 2012 when it was in Alberta, I caught a few games in Edmonton, and it wasn't more than 40$ for nice centre ice tickets for the four of us.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Ridiculous.

Huh. I remember in 2012 when it was in Alberta, I caught a few games in Edmonton, and it wasn't more than 40$ for nice centre ice tickets for the four of us.

When it was in Buffalo a few years ago, anything with Canada or the US was probably about equal to NHL tickets. The floor was about the same, but maybe the ceiling for good tickets didn't go as high as NHL games. I saw Switzerland-Germany for $4 per ticket with my son and brother-in-law a few rows behind the player benches.

Can't wait to see how Canada do.. and the other teams should be very interesting, especially USA and Russia.. and what with defending champs Finland maybe repeating? but will see how it goes.. and I hope Canada wake up and win gold finally after 5 years ... ahh..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Ridiculous.

When it was in Buffalo a few years ago, anything with Canada or the US was probably about equal to NHL tickets. The floor was about the same, but maybe the ceiling for good tickets didn't go as high as NHL games. I saw Switzerland-Germany for $4 per ticket with my son and brother-in-law a few rows behind the player benches.

In Ottawa, we had tickets in the corner about 10 rows up from the ice, and Canada games were $125, US were $25, and the rest were only $15. And the gold medal game was $150.

How come junior hockey in Quebec is virtually dead? I mean, obviously the Q still exists, it's just that they can hardly send anyone with a French name to the NHL anymore.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

How come junior hockey in Quebec is virtually dead? I mean, obviously the Q still exists, it's just that they can hardly send anyone with a French name to the NHL anymore.

They all play football now.

That sucks. I miss great French-Canadian players.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

After that 8-0 win over Slovakia it looks like Canada has a good chance at victory

Never read too much into these games. Wait until we play the U.S. or Finland to gauge our chances.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Canada will dominate the less important games and then choke in the more important games like they have since 2009 (unless they pull their **** together this year hoping they do).

Russia will win something because of goaltending and offense (their defense is lackluster).

Czech's and Finland I have no idea what's going on with those two.

Denmark,Germany,Switzerland and Slovakia are just happy to be there.

Sweden will dominate if they continue at the pace they're going.

USA are going gold or bust.

NOT THIS GUY AGAIN!

Canada will dominate the less important games and then choke in the more important games like they have since 2009 (unless they pull their **** together this year hoping they do).

I don't know, I think this might be the best team we've had in the past 5 years, maybe even the past 10. If they play any bit like they did against Slovakia and Germany, they're the clear favourites.

I don't know, I think this might be the best team we've had in the past 5 years, maybe even the past 10. If they play any bit like they did against Slovakia and Germany, they're the clear favourites.

Hopefully they play well and if they don't Hockey Canada has to reevaluate their situation.

NOT THIS GUY AGAIN!

Archived